DE Darius Slade [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

I'm not a Bo-liever, but I have been in awe of what Bo and his staff have been able to pull off on the recruiting trail lately, and it's making me feel better about him. When Callahan was embattled during his final year, we had a good recruiting class that crumbled in a major way, even before his firing was a done deal. With Bo facing negative speculation about his rumors, the class did not fall apart, and now we've got some major momentum and some folks who may be able to come in right away and help us win.

If Bo knows his back is against the wall, it seems like he also is putting the pieces together to fight back out, and make some of us believers again.

Bo needs to let the fans help him. He just has to learn to do it. Don't block them out. He can block out the media but he has to reach out to the fans and make us feel like part of the team. Don't put a wall up between the team and the fans just b/c of a few bad apples. I'm still somewhat on the fence about Bo, however i will always support the players and the University.

• Fire 1

A major difference between 2007 and 2013 is that the players love Bo and that is obvious to the recruits. When you build a program with solid morals and accountability, you get players and recruits that care about winning and each other. When you sell individual playing time and NFL dreams and don't show the players you care about them as people, you get 2007 and the players quit on you and the recruits bail for the next shiny sales pitch.

@JoshHarveyScout

Slade: “Michigan State was leading until I went to #Nebraska..The fans there are amazing."

What??? A part of a player's reasons to come here was because of the fans???? But Nebraska fans are the worst!!

From my experiences the fans at the stadium are 99% the "greatest fans in the nation". It's the "fans" that hide behind message boards and unanimous media statements that are the worst.

• Fire 5