Director of Recruiting Operations

I think we are a little late to the party. I believe Saben has twisted the rules to where they have 55 people working in this division at Bama. Had a problem with NCAA over it, but got around it. Or at least they were saying something to the affect on Sirius/XM.

Why is there any application for this job? Isn't it the job of the Head Coach to insure that this important position be filled with a competent individual? Shouldn't it be his responsibility? Well, on second thought, maybe it is a good thing there is an application for the job considering the hires Pelini has made for the rest of his staff. I hope Tom Osborne applies.

Why is there any application for this job? Isn't it the job of the Head Coach to insure that this important position be filled with a competent individual? Shouldn't it be his responsibility? Well, on second thought, maybe it is a good thing there is an application for the job considering the hires Pelini has made for the rest of his staff. I hope Tom Osborne applies.

Employment laws EEOC!

• Fire 1

It's a state run institution so they have to advertise. They actually had to advertise for the HC job when Callahack was fired.

It's a state run institution so they have to advertise. They actually had to advertise for the HC job when Callahack was fired.

NO! Can't it just be another free reason to take a jab at Bo??? That's much more fun.

• Fire 4

NO! Can't it just be another free reason to take a jab at Bo??? That's much more fun.

Good point. Let's pile on Bo about how he knows no one in the college football world that he is taking out ad space in the LJS for qualified candidates. A lot more fun.

This is encouraging news. Recruiting, while it has been better the last 3 years, still hasn't been elite. With the tradition, fanbase, facilites and gameday atmosphere that we have to sell, there is no reason we shouldn't be pulling in great classes year after year.

There are several but some people aren't interested in hearing about them.

• Fire 1

Yes Move Ross Els into that spot & hire a new LB coach. Ross has been great on the recruiting trail & equally as bad with the product he has put on the field at the LB spot.

Eh, we might be thinking a little different in a couple years. Also, I'm not sure if that position would be able to go on the road recruiting so it may or may not help to have him there.

That being said, it would open up a position for Jay Foreman at LB coach. :o