\\ Illinois Game Discussion Thread //

Sorry but Scheelhaase sucks big time and our D has very little to do with it. Stack the box and worry about the run. Shithouse couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Give 'em a little credit today. Rather than rolling over and dying, they're actually making some plays. Sacks, turnovers, interceptions, 4th down stands. That's not all Illinois sucking.

I give our D some credit for some of that. It is a bit better than usual but Illinois sucks and they have had fair success running the ball on us. That doesn't bode well for us later on when we have some halfway capable opponents.

Well for the last two weeks all Ive heard is how they almost beat UW and how they were gonna beat us....so I guess we just need to decide if they suck or not...

Sorry but Scheelhaase sucks big time and our D has very little to do with it. Stack the box and worry about the run. Shithouse couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Give 'em a little credit today. Rather than rolling over and dying, they're actually making some plays. Sacks, turnovers, interceptions, 4th down stands. That's not all Illinois sucking.

I give our D some credit for some of that. It is a bit better than usual but Illinois sucks and they have had fair success running the ball on us. That doesn't bode well for us later on when we have some halfway capable opponents.

of-course