\\ Illinois Game Discussion Thread //

Good win, but defense still needs to get better. Against the run anyway, and maybe more of a pass rush. But over all I thought they did better, This is the first game I have been able to watch all season except for the UCLA game. just got to keep getting better and take it one game at time

Good performance by the D. Offense was efficient for the most part. Guys, there is a lot of promise with this team and this defense. It's a process, and we just need to keep improving.

Today was a step in the right direction. We got in their WR faces. We brought a lot of pressure with our front four. We even blitzed a bit more. I'm telling you, these coaches read everything I say and they implement it.

As for the offense, we are in good hands with TA at the helm. I truly believe that.

Good performance by the D. Offense was efficient for the most part. Guys, there is a lot of promise with this team and this defense. It's a process, and we just need to keep improving.

Today was a step in the right direction. We got in their WR faces. We brought a lot of pressure with our front four. We even blitzed a bit more. I'm telling you, these coaches read everything I say and they implement it.

As for the offense, we are in good hands with TA at the helm. I truly believe that.

Yes it was. Our division is so bad that I am thinking that even with all of our flaws, we can win it. the NW game will be the game of the year as UM is in worse shape than we are as Gardner has lost all of his confidence and they are too scared to throw the ball now. PSU was trunkmonkeyed at Indiana, and MSU looked like they found an QB, but it was against a very bad Iowa team. So who knows.