Way to give up a shutout

I'm pissed because of how they got the TD. There is no logical reason to pooch kick that last kickoff when you've been pinning them inside the 20 on every other kickoff.

This is why the shutout was lost.

And it is comical one would let losing a shutout with this YOUNG defense piss you off.

For once people enjoy the moment. A lot more maturing and coming of age was shown today, albeit against a really bad team. Baby steps. Been preaching it

"Pissed" is probably too strong a word to use. Knew that would get the focus as soon as I hit submit.

I'm annoyed that the coaches do things like this. I think that's a pretty normal thing to be annoyed about.

The pissed comment was concerning the OP and all the others that are out there that feel the same for various petty reasons. Not directed at you Knapp, as I was dumbfounded by the choice to pooch as well

Pissed about blowing the shutout? I'm just glad THIS is the sort of thing people are pissed about after the game ends. For a change.

And for the record, when we win by 4+ TDs I really couldn't care less whether or not we pitch a shutout. :lol: