Bo Pelini positive achievements

Redux

why

I was tired of clogging another thread responding to Redemption. He kept trying to call me out for being a meaney head towards Bo, which is funny since I was one of his biggest appologists for a long time.
And now you seem to regret your prior rational observations (either pros or cons, for or against Bo/Frank/whoever), so you kowtow to peer pressure by overcompensating with hyperbolic mischaracterizations at seemingly every opportunity.

Just like you are now mischaracterizing my posts.

I don't care if you're mean to Bo/Frank/Bill/whoever. I just think it's funny that you feel you have to be dishonest to do it. *snicker*

Is peer acceptance that important to you?

Wtf are you even talking about?

The whole thing started with cm jabbing that Bo was successful here (to a point he definitely was) and inferred his firing was unjust (it wasn't). I simply tried to explain the reasoning behind it. The fact you want to troll around and be a dick has no impact on me moving forward, you are going on the ignore list since you have nothing to offer.

Yeah, you simply tried to explain the reasoning using fabricated "facts". Simple indeed. *snicker*

Oh god, please don't put me on ignore! But worse that just putting me on ignore, is you ANNOUNCING that you are putting me on ignore. Oh the public humiliation...I've lost so many others that way. I can't be alone with my thoughts! Who's going to call me 'Red Dead Retard'?

here you go red...you seem to need this

0005_SNICKERS_Bar.jpg

Oh, no need. I'm being really me.

tumblr_luotvvp3Zq1qibvdgo1_500.jpg

why

I was tired of clogging another thread responding to Redemption. He kept trying to call me out for being a meaney head towards Bo, which is funny since I was one of his biggest appologists for a long time.
And now you seem to regret your prior rational observations (either pros or cons, for or against Bo/Frank/whoever), so you kowtow to peer pressure by overcompensating with hyperbolic mischaracterizations at seemingly every opportunity.

I don't care if you're mean to Bo/Frank/Bill/whoever. I just think it's funny that you feel you have to be dishonest to do it. *snicker*

The whole thing started with cm jabbing that Bo was successful here (to a point he definitely was) and inferred his firing was unjust (it wasn't). I simply tried to explain the reasoning behind it. The fact you want to troll around and be a dick has no impact on me moving forward, you are going on the ignore list since you have nothing to offer.

Yeah, you simply tried to explain the reasoning using fabricated "facts". Simple indeed. *snicker*

Oh god, please don't put me on ignore! But worse that just putting me on ignore, is you ANNOUNCING that you are putting me on ignore. Oh the public humiliation...I've lost so many others that way. I can't be alone with my thoughts! Who's going to call me 'Red Dead Retard'?

0005_SNICKERS_Bar.jpg

your being a vagina?

• Fire 1

why

0005_SNICKERS_Bar.jpg

your being a vagina?

You are what you eat

His defense basically made Melvin Gordon a heisman candidate and millionaire in a matter of 3 quarters.

Is your contention that Melvin Gordon wasn't highly regarded before that game?

Yes. But 408 yards later he was squarely in the heisman race and shot up draft boards. Hown as a so called Husker fan can you even try to defend such a sh**ty performance?

His defense basically made Melvin Gordon a heisman candidate and millionaire in a matter of 3 quarters.

Yes. But 408 yards later he was squarely in the heisman race and shot up draft boards. Hown as a so called Husker fan can you even try to defend such a sh**ty performance?

He also defends the 2001 Rose Bowl, just saying.

He also defends the 2001 Rose Bowl, just saying.

What about the 01 CU game? That was infinitely worse IMO. Miami was a really good team and had us out-athleted all over the field.

That CU game was like the Wisc CCG. Chris Brown (8.3 ypc) and Bobby Purify (7.7 ypc) ran that same g.d. play and we had no way to stop it.