Bo Pelini positive achievements

Redux

19 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

Been thinking lately that Nebraska should eventually bury the hatchet and invite Bo back to campus sometime. He really wasn’t as bad of a person as some make him out to be and stories like this, on top of bringing the program out of the BC era, are reason enough. The two knotheads who ran him out are gone and not missed. 

Frank? Absolutely. 

Bo? He can wait awhile longer. 

• Plus1 4

39 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Invite Bo back??????  If they did someone would hi jack the PA hopefully and play the 'F the fans' audio for everyone to re live again.

The sad thing is I know there are fans out there who would be like 'yeah that sounds like a great idea!'

Bolievers die very hard.

It's weird, I've heard the audio and never once felt like he was talking about me.  

I don't think he'd be interested in coming back and it would definitely feel strange.  I'm also very happy the the Bo firing eventually led to Frost's hire.

But, you're absolutely right: we do die hard.

Go Penguins!!!

• Plus1 5

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/17/7412355/bo-pelini-nebraska-shawn-eichorst

I don't think Bo is ever coming back to the state of NE outside of recruiting a NE kid. Weird thing is he was probably more right about the administration than most people know. Eichorst, Pearlman, and the rest of the administration wanted him out for a more PC coach like Riley. I wish he'd of won at least one championship while he was here because he was a good coach. In the end he looked miserable at NE and would have been out eventually.

The only thing he likely misses about NE is the fat checks he got for 5 years after he was fired.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1