Alleged Rape Victim in Maryville, MO

EZ-E

Anyone see or hear anything on this? All I can say is wow. Don't have a link at this point in time as I'm on my phone stuck at work. Would enjoy hearing what some of our attorneys think about this.

I watched it on CNN yesterday. You might try finding it on CNN.com.

Here ya go.

Family: Retaliation ended new start

Melinda Coleman and her daughter, Daisy, tell CNN that the residents of Maryville, Missouri, turned on them after the girl reported being raped. FULL STORY

131014204458-erin-daisy-coleman-rape-claim-00000522-wall-4-tease.jpg

<p class="cnn_mc2_lrgbulls">More:

What I'm absolutely beside myself about is that this case never made it to trial. Dropped by I think it was the Attourney General??? Then when the Coleman's were angry with the decision they were told (in more or less words) to "get over it." The alleged victim blew a .13 when she was found in 22 degree weather at 9am. I do know that in Iowa that it is illegal to have sex with a legally intoxicated person. Geez. This one just really makes me sick to my stomach.

Melinda Coleman and her four children moved to the small town of Maryville, Missouri, to start fresh after her husband and the children's father died in a car accident. But their move to Maryville turned into a nightmare early on January 8, 2012.

<snip>

Daisy had been texting with a football player, a senior, who was then 17. They decided to meet up. "We snuck into his house through his basement window, and I went to go sit on the couch, and he gave me a big glass of a clear liquid. And that's all I remember," the teenager said Monday on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

The next morning, Daisy was found outside her front door with no shoes, socks or coat despite the below-freezing temperatures. Her mother found her.

Mizzou. :facepalm:

Mizzou. :facepalm:

you are just beyond saving. What the #$@& does this have to di with mizzou. It doesn't even have a damn thing to do with northwest missouri state that is located in maryville. This is a corrupt small town that has been corrupt for years. Maryville is a backwards ass town and as dirty as any place I have ever lived. Extremely sad, but not too surprising for maryville.

Also not surprising that some husker tard would try and make a mizzou comment or connection. Fyi nuance, nikko jenkins was a husker fan. Franklin child prostitution ring members were season tickets holders and doners. unl :facepalm:

I think he was referring to how backwards the state of Missouri is, not how backwards the University of Missouri is. Splitting hairs.
well Maryville is full of nebraskans. Maybe that's why their athorities run the town similar to those in lincoln when it come to athletes. Probably learned it from grandpa tom.

And any crack from Nebraska on Missouri is just funny. As if this state has it gonna on and isn't full of issues.

I think he was referring to how backwards the state of Missouri is, not how backwards the University of Missouri is. Splitting hairs.
well Maryville is full of nebraskans. Maybe that's why their athorities run the town similar to those in lincoln when it come to athletes. Probably learned it from grandpa tom.

And any crack from Nebraska on Missouri is just funny. As if this state has it gonna on and isn't full of issues.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkk to the topic.

• Fire 1