Husker Victory

corey

I have been a Husker Fan all my life, and tonight was the most emotional I've gotten over a bowl besides the National Championships. This game really made a huge impact on the programs future as it has been talked about for the last few weeks. Coach Callahan was a fine choice to get NU in the era of the forward pass and agressive defense is something we have always had. There were a lot high school kids watching that and I will say that NU will have a run at top recruiting classes for years to come because of this turn we have made.

ALRIGHT, PHOTOS! I'm glad they're online already

Thanks a bunch for the links, everyone/

(does anyone have any reccomendations as far as who to have announcing it? Or are they all with the radio guys (who I don't mind - I like them, to be honest) Or should I look for some sort of way to get the ESPN version of it or whatever? I don't buy game DVDs often, so I don't know.)

thanks again

When the game first started i was so pumped up and was downing beers left and right and cheering my as* off but when we messed up the punt man i was like oh i hope this isnt a sign of things to come. But it wasnt the huskers played great game they fought and fought and when they were knocked down they got back up ready to fight some more, they all layed it all on the line and its going to be sad to see these seniors go but at least they went out on top.