\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

The Taylor blaming is hilarious. If you honestly think Tommy could done better with the purest oline showing off the year pull yet head out of your rectal tunnel.

Again the biggest telling stat today is imani had TWO Carries. The perimeter running game worked but yet in the second and third quarters Beck abandoned it.

Wow man. Just wow...

• Fire 1

Our QB gets hit in the head, no flag.

Their center has a bad snap and they throw a vs flag for "touching the ball" which didn't even happen.

You can't win a game with the refs playing against you.

Our QB gets hit in the head, no flag.

Their center has a bad snap and they throw a vs flag for "touching the ball" which didn't even happen.

You can't win a game with the refs playing against you.

Are you SERIOUSLY bitching about the refs? The refs shouldn't f'ing matter against Minnesota!!!

If I'm Eichorst, I walk into Bo's office on Monday and give him no choice. You make systemic changes to not only this coaching staff, but your recruiting habits, and the recruiting offices, or your services are no longer wanted/needed here.

I don't think Bo should be fired because of how much the players love him. But enough is enough. No more excuses. No more trying to find positives among many, many negatives with people he (Bo) hires.

I'm sure there will be a couple more wins this year and we will not complain as much. But have we as a program really come to the point where yearly blowout losses and yearly losses to lesser opponents become the accepted norm around here?

Bo's gotta man up and finally be willing to accept that all is not well. He also needs to ask if average is what he is willing to accept, or whether he wants to take the next step for his program.

We, as a University, need to ask that as well.

• Fire 2

Minnesota must have watched a lot of the Big Ten championship game tape as they ran the same exact sweep offense that Wisconsin did, moving guys at the line just before the snap. Our defense was so clueless, just as they were last December. Is Bo not smart enough to realize that...when Taylor is not running the ball well, he's a sub-par quarterback.

• Fire 1

I feel so passionate about this team. After callahan, I felt there was no way to go but up. But now this. I feel for the fans and the entire state of Nebraska. We deserve better. I'm passed being mad. Just very frustrated. I've given a lot to this university. I'm not calling for anyone's head, but when is enough enough? The entire state deserves a better product. Sellout streak is now in play. We've endured tough years. But this isn't Nebraska football. We try and get fancy with offensive play calling. Defensively, we are thinking too much. It's obvious. I wanted Bo big time. But let's face it. I think the Pelini era is over. Let's get back to basics and pound people.

I love this school and always will. No matter what happens on the field.

It's time....

• Fire 1