Jet Sweep: how do we stop it?

zoogs

You guys are a hoot- Nebraska stop the jet sweep? Ya right, like that could happen. Anyway thanks for the comedy relief, need that on days like this. Haha- stop the jet sweep....how about man walking on Uranus by Christmas? Just as probable.

JJ, I just wanted to point out that Uranus is a gas giant. ;)

The scheme is the big issue. Regardless of who we play, if the other team runs the jet sweep continuously against us

an d sprinkles in fake jet sweep zone read, or fake jet sweep play action, we will get destroyed. I bet our scout team would have a field day against the starters if they ran jet sweep over and over. Scout team WR's would average 7 yards a carry with Nabbity and Frazier looking like Heisman candidates. The scheme needs to be fixed!

The scheme is the big issue. Regardless of who we play, if the other team runs the jet sweep continuously against us

an d sprinkles in fake jet sweep zone read, or fake jet sweep play action, we will get destroyed. I bet our scout team would have a field day against the starters if they ran jet sweep over and over. Scout team WR's would average 7 yards a carry with Nabbity and Frazier looking like Heisman candidates. The scheme needs to be fixed!