***What we learned***

MLB 51

First let me fix the name of this thread for you:

What Did We Learn Today? What Did We See Again That We Already Knew?

• That Bo should never send his defense out on the field without blindfolds and last cigarettes.

• Keep Martinez out until he heals and is healthy enough to throw shot put for the track team. He would be a natural.

• Randle has been a one legged man in an @ss kicking contest all year long...literally.

• Enunwa and Bell are starting to look like goalies facing a penalty kick any time Martinez throws a pass. They know its coming in their general direction, but the rest is up to how well they can guess which way to jump or dive.

• Spencer Long really was that good.

• Beck is really that bad.

• 95% of the heart, soul, and spirt of the Nebraska football team rests inside of Josh Mitchell and Stanley Jean Baptiste. The rest of the defense look like extras on the set of the TV series "The Walking Dead"

• Minnesota's tight end was never close enough to read the number of the guy who was supposed to covering him...we do have a plan for covering tight ends, don't we?

I learned that either:

a) Taylor is straight feeding the staff a bunch of lies about how bad he's hurt

or

b) Bo and friends are worse at personnel decisions than already thought

Those are about the only reasons that I can come up with for why a dual-threat (LOL!) quarterback is starting and playing the entire game with at a minimum a couple of fractured toes.

• Fire 1