Do we trot out Martinez again against NW?

There is absolutely positively no way that Martinez is healthy by next week so no. If Bo puts Taylor out there again then I'm 100% convinced he's delusional.

Not delusional, how bout just a bad coach?

:yeah

In his post game interview he stated that "Taylor had nothing to do with this loss". Really Coach? ...Wow.

I'm convinced Bo's trying to get himself fired at this point, I'm amazed how many board member still have his back!

:yeah

In his post game interview he stated that "Taylor had nothing to do with this loss". Really Coach? ...Wow.

Can't put this loss squarely on Taylor's shoulders. There were 11 other guys on defense who couldn't stop themselves from running into a brick wall.

Definitely, this was a team loss. But to exonerate one guy? I don't see the point of that. If it's an across the board team loss, then you should say to everybody: that was a bad game, you need to do better. Everyone should take the heat, together, and everyone should be expected to improve. I hope those weren't really his exact words, that Taylor 'had nothing to do' with the loss.

TM obviously had more mobility than he had against UCLA, but he isn't the guy that ran all over MSU either. If he isn't healthy we should be going with TA. What I think is a little ironic is that playing TM is not in the self-preservation interests of Bo. If he went with the frosh folks would cut Bo some slack for the offensive side of the ball.

I honestly don't care who starts at QB. Martinez, Armstrong, RKIII, it doesn't make a difference. They can all be successful, but Beck has to put them in position to succeed.

If Martinez starts, how about using the read option? Martinez went 35 yards on his first designed run of the game today. He may not be 100%, but he's healthy enough to hurt defenses with his legs, and that's the whole point of having him in the game. Yet even in the fourth quarter, when we desperately needed points, we didn't call a single read option.

If you don't think Martinez is healthy enough to run, but you still want to use the QB run game, then you go with Armstrong. But you have to USE THE QB RUN GAME.

If you don't want the QB run game, then you go with RKIII. He's the best passer, hands down.

No matter who you start, the strength of the offense is still the running game, with the offensive line and Ameer Abdullah. That's what you rely on, that's what you go to when you're struggling.

The problem with our offense is not who's at QB. It's that our coaching staff is too stupid to realize the above, or they are too incompetent to put together a cohesive game plan that actually plays to their strengths.

• Fire 3

Nebraska is 2-4 in the last 6 games with Martinez as the starting QB (Won: Unranked Wyoming and Southern Miss; Loss: Unranked Wisconsin, ranked Georgia, UCLA and unranked Minnesota) where else Tommy is 2-0. Tommy is fully healthy and Martinez is obviously not healthy enough to hurt defenses with his feet and he was rusty throwing the ball. Bo needs to do the right thing and sit Martinez but we all know he's too naïve to do that as he is fully invested into Martinez.

If he does, I refuse to watch.

It's not about numbers and points and wins & losses as much as it is that I saw a team today that was psychologically out it today pretty much from play one. A team that has looked nothing like that since, well, the last time Taylor played. Time to change, for good. This better had been his last chance.

I love that you are taking a stand by "refusing to watch". THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!!

Just kidding, all meant in good fun. I happen to agree with you. Not sure what happened. Taylor looked at one time like he could be an all time great. Now he will be one of those players who holds a ton of records that no one remembers much about in a couple decades. I.M. Hipp, anyone? Aside from the awesome name, can anyone recall his actual playing time?