Those who made the trip........

Other than the disappointing loss how did the weekend go? I'm curious how you enjoyed the Twin Cities, the campus, our stadium? Were you treated ok by Gopher fans? Every Nebraska fan I spoke to was very gracious and we received a lot of congrats from Husker fans walking out. You guys are GREAT fans and we enjoyed hosting you! Let me know how your weekend went.

Thought the greek row area looked sooooo cool!

I ate at Tonys in the morning, great breakfast!

Partied at Stub and Herbs, which was fun.

I was a little surprised at how it seemed like there were not many bars, but, I think I am just used to O street in Lincoln.

The fans were great, I did not hear one thing at all that was negative.

Other than the outcome, my family and I had a great time. Went to MOA on Friday wearing a Husker jacket and got several "enjoy your stay"'s. The Gopher fans in our section were very polite towards us. I like your stadium, very nice. Like I said, we had a great time and will definitely come again in 2 years.

Awesome stadium. The pep rally at the mall Friday night hosted by the Minn4Neb was great. The fans were great except for a couple jerks when we walked out, but that was o.k.. After 50 years of heartache they deserved to shout some BS once.

The construction all over sucked, but other than that the whole trip was awesome. Thanks Minnesota!

Their fans were still coming in midway through the first quarter, I was facing the open end-zone and could see thousands outside. The Minnesota fan in front of me said that's the normal for them and they leave after halftime normally. :D I had one obnoxious ass next to me but the majority were cool and excited about winning. They were still talking about 83 and the old days. Had one fan say Taylor sucks and he is a dancing monkey, I could only agree with him at that point. Overall it was a good experience and I would return.