Come on Husker fans. A loss to Minnesota wasn't all that big of a deal

tmfr15

You don't know? Did you forget what you posted a little bit ago?

If Pelini is let go, I'd expect improvement starting year 1 from the next coach since that's exactly what we got from Pelini. The only way to improve is 10 wins including a conference championship.

Even completely ignoring that, it's obvious you only care about the record, which is pretty laughable. At this point, I'm a bit unsure if you're a troll or not. Help me decide?

Let me repeat. I do not know what our record will be for THIS season, which is specifically what you asked. Based on Pelini's performance from day one here, the only way to better him is winning 10 plus the conference title.

It's not the number of losses that's the problem. It's getting embarrassed and losing to bottom feeders that's the problem.

Never in my life I did imagine Baylor being more relevant than Nebraska

A bit off topic, but Baylor, outside of the road trip to KSUcks...is thoroughly just smoking everyone. At the same time, their schedule has hardly been difficult. This week vs. OU will probably tell the tale of Baylor and whether they're legitimate or not.

• Fire 1

I see, so if we were to get a new HC, his first season should be judged as a success or failure based on what the last HC did regarding record during his first season? f#*k all, who cares what they did last season compared to what the new HC gets them to do in his first season, right? I can see now why things like effort, fundamentals, desire, intensity, play calling, fixing recurring mistakes, and so on, don't hit your radar.

Ignored.

• Fire 1

The essense of being a Husker fan... regardless of the number of losses or a bowl loss has always been this simple.... the ability to believe that with the right breaks, luck, etc. that the Huskers could play for a national title. You can go for 10 years and not play for a national title but have the feeling every year that this could be the year because we do so many things right and we do them consistently and we play teams close and we only lost three regular season games....etc. When it gets to the point that the suggestion that Nebraska will win a national title is a popular punchline.... then it's time to do something about it.

This year's Nebraska doesn't leave anyone with the feeling that we are a few games away from playing for the national title. And that's why you will see most people post on here that the goal is a conference title. A national title is simply out of the realm of possibilities right now. Keep trucking in the same direction and the new goal will be a division title.

• Fire 1

It's not the number of losses that's the problem. It's getting embarrassed and losing to bottom feeders that's the problem.

Never in my life I did imagine Baylor being more relevant than Nebraska

A bit off topic, but Baylor, outside of the road trip to KSUcks...is thoroughly just smoking everyone. At the same time, their schedule has hardly been difficult. This week vs. OU will probably tell the tale of Baylor and whether they're legitimate or not.

Yeah lets see them play OU, Texas, OSU, TT in a row and see how they do. They are good, but KSU is the best that have played.

You don't know? Did you forget what you posted a little bit ago?

If Pelini is let go, I'd expect improvement starting year 1 from the next coach since that's exactly what we got from Pelini. The only way to improve is 10 wins including a conference championship.

Even completely ignoring that, it's obvious you only care about the record, which is pretty laughable. At this point, I'm a bit unsure if you're a troll or not. Help me decide?

Let me repeat. I do not know what our record will be for THIS season, which is specifically what you asked. Based on Pelini's performance from day one here, the only way to better him is winning 10 plus the conference title.

How about not getting our ass handed to us two or three times a year? That would be improvement. Your inability or refusal to comprehend that we aren't pissed off because we are only winning nine games a season is insufferable.

If it was ONLY the blowouts

or

If it was ONLY the unorganization on game days

or

If it was ONLY that audio tape

or

If it was ONLY the roster mismanagement

People wouldn't be that upset. It's the combination of all of those things AND being absolutely outclassed by Minnesota that has people up in arms.

• Fire 6

with the facilities, fan base, $, price of season tx, sell out, and one of the most valuable college franchises (for the moment) etc. ...expecting to win games you are supposed to win and being very competitive in all the rest is all this fan asks...otherwise , you can be a mid major and you get to play in 1/2 full stadiums, sub par facilities, etc...husker nation provides way too much support ($ and other) to have a football program with this many problems and lack of performance