How many wins does Bo need to keep his job?

I think a blow-out loss to Iowa, and a blow-out loss in the bowl would make it tough for Bo to stay. I think we beat Iowa though. I like the way we are playing. I have ridden this ride before though, so who knows what will happen. Go Big Red.

It wont happen after the bowl game, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. If it happens, it'll be immediately after the Iowa game-as in the next day or two.

I think a blow-out loss to Iowa, and a blow-out loss in the bowl would make it tough for Bo to stay. I think we beat Iowa though. I like the way we are playing. I have ridden this ride before though, so who knows what will happen. Go Big Red.

It wont happen after the bowl game, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. If it happens, it'll be immediately after the Iowa game-as in the next day or two.

Yep, then we can book_pages_turning.gif on this saga and look forward to a bowl game and what is in store for next year!

Imagine if we beat Iowa to go 9 - 3, then fire our coach shortly afterwards and let an interim coach lead us to a bowl win and a 10 - 3 record.

That would be kinda ironic.

...and then hire a deposed ex-Raider coach. Maybe we pick up Kiffin? I kid! I kid!

YOu shall burrrrrrrrn!!!!!!!!!!

I am just wondering how many 4 loss seasons in a row we have to put up with before the 'crying' is warranted. 6 years now (yes we will loss one more). If he was that great of a coach, conference change and all shoulda been taking care of by now. By no means am I smart enough to know how to fix the problem, but kinda upsetting to see us settle for mediocrity and try and defend the man responsible.

I have seen many comparisons between Tom O and Bo, and one of the negatives against Tom O is the losses to Switzer. I just saw a show on Switzer, and while Switzer was 12–5 against Tom Osborne, below is his record against other top coaches.

5–3 against Jimmy Johnson

3–0 against Bobby Bowden

1–0 against Joe Paterno

1–0 against Bo Schembechler

1–0 against Woody Hayes

Oklohoma was a powerhouse, there was no shame in losing to Switzer, especially given the questionable tactics. Lets hop Bo can start beating top teams. I am tired of losing to UCLA, Georgia and Wisconsin.