Ever think Martinez is the problem

Taylor was never the issue. I mean look at what TA did tonight. Bo isn't part of the problem either.

Geez I knew this would happen if we won this game,

Next Year Tommy wont do that same freshman crap but this is why they put faith in Taylor.

BtW, I posted that before the win. Sorry to disapoint.

Why are we still talking about Taylor? He didn't EVEN PLAY!

This.

And we won.

Because the defense grew some balls. Put tonight's defense in last week, and we destroy Minnesota. TA and RK3 threw what... 3 INTs tonight? It's nice to see the defense show up. I hope the team that stood up Coulter at the 1 yard line on 3 plays, and didn't give up a TD after the 1st quarter meltdown is what we see the rest of the year.

Martinez would of had 2 fumbles and a pick or two so it evens out. Beck should of stuck with the running game but we kept trying silly passes.

Martinez has 2 INTs all season, one of which was trying to save the day at the end of the Minnesota game (and thus much more forgivable than the 7 combined INTs from RK3 and TA so far this season.

I love this team, and wish we had our best player on the field.

I just believe that is Taylor. And will continue to believe it is Taylor until next year, when he is gone and TA is the designated starter. He's not ready yet, and currently he is not as good as Taylor's floor.

VOpD6gP.gif

I think tonight proves my point.

I just believe that is Taylor. And will continue to believe it is Taylor until next year, when he is gone and TA is the designated starter. He's not ready yet, and currently he is not as good as Taylor's floor.

VOpD6gP.gif

Taylor has two losses under his belt. Whats your point? While TA/RKIII are undefeated.

VOpD6gP.gif

Taylor has two losses under his belt. Whats your point? While TA/RKIII are undefeated.

Taylor didn't give up TD after TD to Minnesota, and sure as hell didn't give up the scores against UCLA. I seriously don't get how you can watch today's game and seriously claim the game today would have still been this close with Martinez in the game. We couldn't score an offensive TD for 3 quarters (until the improbably lucky hail mary).

I seriously need to figure out what you Martinez haters are smoking, because it must be some strong stuff.

VOpD6gP.gif

Wow TA/RKIII are undefeated vs sh#t teams. That's awesome

• Fire 1

Taylor didn't give up TD after TD to Minnesota, and sure as hell didn't give up the scores against UCLA. I seriously don't get how you can watch today's game and seriously claim the game today would have still been this close with Martinez in the game. We couldn't score an offensive TD for 3 quarters (until the improbably lucky hail mary).

I seriously need to figure out what you Martinez haters are smoking, because it must be some strong stuff.

I am not a Martinez hater, and I think anyone on this board can vouch for that. TA/RKIII also didn't give up TD after TD to Northwestern. If Martinez started this game, we would not have won, PERIOD. A healthy Martinez, maybe. You also seem to forget, that we lost to this team TWO years ago with Martinez and barely won with him fully healthy last year.