WR JUCO Robert Lockhart

Lot of history for Lockhart. Had Nebraska in his top 3 after visiting Lincoln just before NSD during the Class of 2011 coming out high school, but committed to Virginia Tech , but did not qualify academically. Went the prep school route for a year, and committed to Miami (after committing and decommitting from VT) during the 2012 Class. Went the JUCO route instead at Hinds CC.

Also, 247 prediction for Nebraska.

Is he a 3 for 3 player? Is this more about the past connection or staff wanting a juco wr?

After getting a redshirt injury in Miami for his ACL injury and playing one year at Hinds CC, he is a 3-for-3 guy. I would imagine after missing out on most of the high profile WR targets this year, this staff is looking for a steal with Lockhart.

Is he a 3 for 3 player? Is this more about the past connection or staff wanting a juco wr?

After getting a redshirt injury in Miami for his ACL injury and playing one year at Hinds CC, he is a 3-for-3 guy. I would imagine after missing out on most of the high profile WR targets this year, this staff is looking for a steal with Lockhart.

Dallis Todd?

Dallis Todd?

Could be wrong but don't think that's going to happen. Think about it.

OU is trying to crack the top 10 and could run away with the Big 12. The perception nationally is we're struggling and we needed a Hail Mary miracle to overcome NW on a 4-game skid.

Dallis Todd?

Todd is a good example of someone who has not shut the door completely on us, yet. Though it seemed more promising a month or so ago. Still, the staff needs to find more options at this point. Lockhart is definitely looking like that option.

Dallis Todd?

Could be wrong but don't think that's going to happen. Think about it.

OU is trying to crack the top 10 and could run away with the Big 12. The perception nationally is we're struggling and we needed a Hail Mary miracle to overcome NW on a 4-game skid.

I do believe that perception is correct. That is the part that stings.