***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Get that sack and its a punt. Thats not coaching ppl, thats execution

Strength and Conditioning is a part of "coaching"

How did that play have anything to do with S&C?

The back was stopped, and the entire NU D got pushed across the goal line ... no strength

Hmm i didnt know Kolter scored a TD when we had him sacked and he broke 10 tackles...i thought it was just a first down. Must have missed the part where he scored

Get that sack and its a punt. Thats not coaching ppl, thats execution

Strength and Conditioning is a part of "coaching"

How did that play have anything to do with S&C?

The back was stopped, and the entire NU D got pushed across the goal line ... no strength

Hmm i didnt know Kolter scored a TD when we had him sacked and he broke 10 tackles...i thought it was just a first down. Must have missed the part where he scored

Referring to play where they scored. Did you miss that too?

Soft soft defense. I mean physically. Hit the weight room boys......you get pushed around pretty easily.

They're way too high almost all the time, they need to tackle lower and not be so damn quick to stand right up on the line.

Boy are you right on the money with that comment. Consistent poor tackling goes back to how it is being coached. Their aiming point needs to be lower, and they have to drive through the ball carrier with their hips. This is simple...fundamental...football, and we are greatly lacking in even being proficient in this area.