***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Thought we should have ran the ball there, but whatever.

you're an idiot. With the passing quarterback in the game you want to run the ball. Stop thinking everyone that disagrees with you is clueless...

I think your sarcasm-O-meter is broken. :lol:

So is yours....I've been trolling....it helps me during stressful times to take nothing seriously.

It's a troll inside a troll inside a taco bell inside a KFC inside a mall. Inception...

I missed the 2nd half driving to the airport. Why was the D so much better? Did the scheme change? How did we contain Colter?

Blitzed like crazy

Sounds like I missed an amazing comeback. It would have been great to see it, but ......

How many of you broke something, pulled out hair, yelled until you lost your voice, etc. It would have been great to join you. :)

I missed the 2nd half driving to the airport. Why was the D so much better? Did the scheme change? How did we contain Colter?

Adjustments by the coaches and an actual pass rush suddenly came from nowhere. I think putting in Valentine had a bit to do with it too.

Ya, pulling VV last week was dumb. He can't be in there all the time but he does make a difference.

Half of our horrible start on D was just not tackling. We cut back on the misses substantially starting late in the first half.

Getting Bando in there helped. Rose was screwing the pooch worse than Santos at MLB. Hopefully Bando can get settled-in as the starter

Ya we made some good adjustments this week.

I feel sorry for whoever left the game early or turned off the TV. chuckles

ND won and I jumped over to the BTN just after they said NU had thrown their 4th INT. I brought the luck of the Irish to the huskers

He commited to us then after visiting Notre Dame, and it was 50/50 nebraska or ND until signing day

His parents wanted him to go to ND, but jordan wanted nebraska

I grumbled about it. Even though we are now a power running team, that for some reason lines up in the spread.

Still not sure how I feel about all this. I still firmly believe that the S&C coach to find a new job elsewhere. I don't think that a last minute drive and an amazing finish should make up for 8 quarters of disappointing football. Am I elated, damn right I am. Ranks right up there with Davison's catch against Missouri, unfortunately the result won't be the same and we still have some games ahead of us that could bring the funk back. At least I have a good week ahead of me and no jabs from Minnesota to put with. T-O-B