***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Still not sure how I feel about all this. I still firmly believe that the S&C coach to find a new job elsewhere. I don't think that a last minute drive and an amazing finish should make up for 8 quarters of disappointing football. Am I elated, damn right I am. Ranks right up there with Davison's catch against Missouri, unfortunately the result won't be the same and we still have some games ahead of us that could bring the funk back. At least I have a good week ahead of me and no jabs from Minnesota to put with. T-O-B

Yep. I agree.

I don't personally understand all the hate on the coaches. Yes first half you can blame them, but second half we made a lot of improvement. The only thing I didn't understand was us ditching the option. We overcame 4 turnovers and 4 costly penalties on drives that seemed like we were going to score on. I AM NOT defending any coaches, but it is obvious this team didn't roll over and die. We made plays on D when we had to. The D carried us in the 2nd half.

When Tommy threw his 3rd interception, I thought the game was over. But the defense had its offenses back, and it bowed up big time and made a goal line stand. Then the offense rewarded their defense for it's hard fought effort with a miraculous touchdown.

THAT'S THE TEAM I WANT TO SEE.

Both sides fought for each other. Both sides had each other's backs.

Ankrah also had a very good game. Most of the game I was annoyed by the flipping dusche bags that my wife and I had to sit by in the South end zone. You want to talk about uneducated bs spewing out of mouths that made no sense yelling at players not even on the field. Oh well it made it worth it when we stayed for the rest of the game and they didn't lmao. I just hope this gives the TEAM the spark they need to survive the rest of the season.