***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Just got a text from an Iowa St fan friend. He stated he's rooting for NW just so nebraska gets a new coach.

Wouldn't a true Iowa State fan would want Bo to stay at NU?

They hate Iowa worse than us. :lol:

So the implication being we're going to lose to Iowa?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Time for them to settle on Tommy. RKIII has some good skills...but we need to make a commitment..

I'm very high on TA, but give RKIII a break. Three weeks ago he saved TA's butt. Such short memories around here.

I am not knocking RK, but I think our strength in running the ball, and TA is better at running than RK. The offense is moving the ball, so why change? Although I am missing something, because the offense was stinking it up last week and there was no change at QB.

Time for them to settle on Tommy. RKIII has some good skills...but we need to make a commitment..

I'm very high on TA, but give RKIII a break. Three weeks ago he saved TA's butt. Such short memories around here.

I hear ya Karawithasmile.....you are dead correct...nothing against RKIII at all...but let the kid have the keys for good. Let him be the man now.

I agree though... It is time, just stick with one already, because as of right now with all the rotations it seems like we are scrambling and desperate to find somehting