***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Time for them to settle on Tommy. RKIII has some good skills...but we need to make a commitment..

I'm very high on TA, but give RKIII a break. Three weeks ago he saved TA's butt. Such short memories around here.

I am not knocking RK, but I think our strength in running the ball, and TA is better at running than RK. The offense is moving the ball, so why change? Although I am missing something, because the offense was stinking it up last week and there was no change at QB.

Another sign that Beck has to go.

i will say this: the game does not suck as much as i thought it would at this point.

tommy armstrong and jordan westerkamp are going to be the team supreme going into the future.

i will say this: the game does not suck as much as i thought it would at this point.

tommy armstrong and jordan westerkamp are going to be the team supreme going into the future.

and this is what we've become

Well, that half was almost as fun as getting prison shanked by your own lesbian grandma.

Whoa whoa whoa mr son shine pump.....you don't get I make any lesbian grandma references. Your on the Bo Pelini ship and you get to sink with it. Your credibility is gone.

Id like some company. Im not even the friggin captain.

I'd like to see some more blitzes on sure passing downs in the second half. Even in short yardage.

I like to see more of the option package/PA passes.

Then really show some misdirection even a trick play early to get some momentum. Might as well let it all hang out.

I'd like to see us really control the ball and clock, keep our piss poor tackling defense off the field.

Terrible clock management by us on that last drive. Nevermind the play calling and poor throws.

I don't think clock management had anything to do with it. We weren't trying to run out the clock, we were trying to score. We just blew it.

Ya, Ron threw a meh pass Cethan couldn't pull in then Ron threw a bad pass on what is normally considered an easy completion.