Loudest Moments In Memorial Stadium

The loudest I have ever heard Memorial Stadium in person is when Alex Henery kicked his 57 1/2 yard field goal against Colorado a few years ago. When the ball was in the air that college cathedral went dead quiet, and when the refs signaled that the kick was good, that place turned into a mad zoo. It felt like an earthquake just happened.

I'm sure that's what it felt like today with the Kellogg to Westerkamp Hail Mary.

• Fire 1

Went to some early 90's OU and CU games as a little kid. Some before the HuskerVision days. Our crowd nowadays, and over the past 10 years or so, has nothing on the ruthless noise of the early 90's. But I guess it goes hand in hand with performance of course.

As far as today, I just get so aggrevated by people leaving. NW calls timeout before the hail mary, I see numerous folks get up and head for the stair in the north stadium. What the hell. Youve been here 3 1/2 fricking hours. You cant sit tight for one more play? And the folks leaving with 3 and 4 minutes to go. Seriously. I'm so fed up. What's the hurry in leaving. Your going to a damn Nebraska game. I dont care if you live in Lincoln or not. What's the hurry to get home? Bo's right. I dont care. All I know is, i'm glad there was a great many that missed out on this moment. They dont deserve to see sh#t like this.

• Fire 1