Loudest Moments In Memorial Stadium

I suffered through 04 Colorado, 08 Mizzou, 10 Texas and 11 Northwestern. Had tickets to 09 OU, had to work and my buddy endedup with my tickets. I had some pretty awful luck for a stretch there, until last years Michigan game. It was great but not nearly loud enough. WISH I woulda snagged tix to yesterdays game but I opted for Sparty and Iowa and S. MISS. Hoping for the Michiga. ST sucking in Lincoln teend to continue.

It was as loud as I've heard a single roar for sure. (Disclaimer: I was not at the 08 Colorado game. And I've only been attending games since 2007.)

The loudest sustained noise I've heard is '09 OU

The loudest I've heard the crowd make noise on D in order to affect the opposing offense was the first snap of the '10 Texas game (all downhill from there though lol)

The craziest sustained crowd frenzy was the '10 Missouri game as we were taking a 24-0 lead on the #6 ranked Tigers

The craziest burst frenzy was yesterday. I was essentially tackled, it was a blast.