Northwestern Rivalry?

I think Northwestern could be more like Colorado and Wisconsin could be more like Oklahoma when it comes to our rivalries.

but we respect northwestern?

True, I don't see northwestern fans throwing piss or slashing tires like Colorado, but I see them as more of a secondary rivalry like Colorado and Wisconsin as more of a main rivalry like Oklahoma when we played them every year. Mainly because they have kicked our a$$ the past two years. I see the only way through our division next year is through Wisconsin. If a team kicks ur a$$ enough times, its going to feel like the most important game of the year every year.

With northwestern free fall an the past two years of letting games get away is Fitzgerald' s seat hot?

The past two years? They went 10-3 and topped it off with a bowl win over an SEC team last year. Not sure I understand this comment

I think Fitz is safe for the time being. I think. Northwestern fans are more patient than Nebraska fans. And they love Fitzgerald.

How can we kick this blooming series into high gear? My buddy suggested we invade their spring game to pdove a point for bitching whe. We took over their stadium last year. At the very least I cant wait to go to this game next year. Can we start a joint thread with their message board so we can boil this tension for a full year?