Bo's Reaction to Win

I really hope Bo makes it here, just something about him that I like,

True.

I feel the same way. It's hard to look past the inconsistencies and struggles, but when I sit and think about, I pray all the time that Bo can get it done. Kind of like Doc Sadler in that he-to me anyway-is so likeable and he does everything the right way and does it clean, that he deserves it. But the jury's still out on whether it will happen or not. All I know is, at the age of 30, if these heart attack Huskers dont knock this sh#t off, I probably wont be around to see it.

• Fire 1

I really hope Bo makes it here, just something about him that I like,

True.

I feel the same way. It's hard to look past the inconsistencies and struggles, but when I sit and think about, I pray all the time that Bo can get it done. Kind of like Doc Sadler in that he-to me anyway-is so likeable and he does everything the right way and does it clean, that he deserves it. But the jury's still out on whether it will happen or not. All I know is, at the age of 30, if these heart attack Huskers dont knock this sh#t off, I probably wont be around to see it.

Exactly. These are my same thoughts. He is so "Nebraska" so to speak...that I can't help but feel he is the answer, really deep down, I just hope that he can deliver.

• Fire 1

Last night was amazing and one that will go down in the all time greatest. I enjoyed the hell out of it and wish I could have been there.

Last night in my drunkenness and negative feelings toward Bo I came to Huskerboard and reacted to Bo's reaction. I see it now that Bo was in as much shock as I and everybody else. I hope the team learns from this and builds on it. I too am going to learn from it and practice what I preach.

I'm going to enjoy the game of football. I'm going to continue to root for this team and these players. Though my feeling about the staff and the direction of the program are not just erased, I shouldn't let the negativity outweigh the positivity. Especially the positivity of a moment like that. Simply amazing. Something like last night can change the grand scheme of things. Maybe the team takes this and runs. I hope they do and maybe we win em all from here. Maybe everyone gets better from this including Bo and Co. I just want the best for this team and I don't want to cloud that up with stupid negativity like I did last night. Go Big Red! Fantastic game

Last night was amazing and one that will go down in the all time greatest. I enjoyed the hell out of it and wish I could have been there.

Last night in my drunkenness and negative feelings toward Bo I came to Huskerboard and reacted to Bo's reaction. I see it now that Bo was in as much shock as I and everybody else. I hope the team learns from this and builds on it. I too am going to learn from it and practice what I preach.

I'm going to enjoy the game of football. I'm going to continue to root for this team and these players. Though my feeling about the staff and the direction of the program are not just erased, I shouldn't let the negativity outweigh the positivity. Especially the positivity of a moment like that. Simply amazing. Something like last night can change the grand scheme of things. Maybe the team takes this and runs. I hope they do and maybe we win em all from here. Maybe everyone gets better from this including Bo and Co. I just want the best for this team and I don't want to cloud that up with stupid negativity like I did last night. Go Big Red! Fantastic game

Glad to see some positive energy. Can I have my credibility back now?

"And, some Nebraskans down in Nebraska, well, they say, that True to the Red.......Always' heart grew three sizes that day."

• Fire 1