Let's not forget these plays

I am I

Other huge plays that made it all possible:

Gregory running down Colter on 3rd down on goal line (when announcers were calling for N to let them score) forcing only a field goal despite a first amd goal from 7.

Abdullah doing what Butchers do: carving up a 16 yd run on 4th and freaking 15!

Avery Moss getting a ball thrown very hard right at him from about 8 yds away and coming up w the INT/TD HUGE play for a fresh DE.

The NW RB getting his ankle hurt and being less effective the rest of the way, not allowing effective balance for NW

Those are some that I think we're huge that could get overlooked by the obvious Mustachekamp Miracle

Was it Andrew green that stayed home on that third down to allow the tackle by Gregory?

Yeah, I believe he turned him back in. Watch that play again, Gregory was on the other side of the line, getting blocked a little bit, releases mad explodes towards Colter and just brings him down. He is a throw back to the Wistrom, Kelsay, Carriker, Rucker type of attack always player

The last drive was a dream come true for believers in tenacity and perseverance. Bo doing everything he could to give the team that last 1:20, AA of course as mentioned, and Kellog making very tight, fast throws to get the 33 yards needed to get us in position for the final bomb. I'd probably still give AA the MVP, if I had to pin it down.

How about the defense, also dealing with injuries, deciding that three possessions of hell from NW was enough, and turning into a stone wall for the rest of the game?

Can't remember a game with more screaming at the end. Took 4 times watching the end to even hear what the announcer was saying. Pure magic. I almost don't care how good MSU looks right now. I'd love to see a win out, but even 3 out of 4 would be great for this team right now.

Was it Andrew green that stayed home on that third down to allow the tackle by Gregory?

Yes.

On the play before, Green was in the same spot and came crashing down to make the tackle on NW's running back.

I said in the game thread that if NW ran a bootleg they would walk in with people crashing down like that. Then NW runs the bootleg, and Andrew proves me incredibly wrong by staying at home, making the play.

If Andrew bites down on that play - game over. TD Northwestern, and we do not even have a chance.

But thanks to Green's discipline on the play, he kept us alive.

Great play.

It's completely weird how NU 'allows' NW to play in these games and compete. Yeah. Something like that.

To be honest...all you have to do is watch the sidelines during these games. The coaches are as shocked as anyone as to what is going on.