lousy Big Ten to ruin ohios NC dreams

MichiganMan

I would really hope to see it be Oregon vs Florida State in the title game if it's not Ohio State. As long as it's not Alabama, but if it is Alabama that makes it, I hope Florida State or Oregon just stomps them!

My thought

My thoughts exactly on the championship game.

However, the discussion needs to be what does the BigTen need to do to get better? Obviously there is something lacking. We can go on and on about how the recruiting hotbeds are in the south and west coast...etc. But, if the BigTen wants to be a good football conference, then something needs to change.

Is it coaching? Do the programs need to go together and make a concerted effort to bring in the top coaches? Is it recruiting? Does the BigTen need to push more for NCAA regulation changes that lessens the advantage the SEC and Pac12 teams have?

FYI...for the purpose of this, ND needs to be involved too.

Look at every other major sport both college and pros. I believe you would find that there isn't a geographic center of dominance like there is in college football. If the NCAA wants college football to remain as strong as it has been, this should be priority #1

If the three teams ahead of OSU don't lose, I hope its Alabama vs. Florida St in the NC and OSU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl. I would hate to see it being Alabama vs Oregon for the NC, OSU vs Stanford in the Rose, and Florida St vs UCF in the orange.

I'm expecting to play Oregon in the Rose Bowl honestly. If an upset is going to happen, it's going to happen this week (or I guess conference championship game time)

Go beat TTUN in ann arbor AGAIN, Big Ten champ game, potentially 13-0 going to play Oregon or Stanford in the Rose Bowl Game?(and I already will be out in Los Angeles at that time)

I am never satisfied unless we are holding up the Crystal Ball but I'm definitely not distraught if that were to happen.

considering everyone on defense returns next year except for Roby and Shazier(and they CAN come back if they want) I'm ready to do it all over again. Even if Brax leaves, we have the horses on offense.

Go beat TTUN in ann arbor AGAIN, Big Ten champ game, potentially 13-0 going to play Oregon or Stanford in the Rose Bowl Game?(and I already will be out in Los Angeles at that time)

I am never satisfied unless we are holding up the Crystal Ball but I'm definitely not distraught if that were to happen.

considering everyone on defense returns next year except for Roby and Shazier(and they CAN come back if they want) I'm ready to do it all over again. Even if Brax leaves, we have the horses on offense.

But OSU won't have the O-line. We'll have to see how their replacements are