The Richie Ingognito situation

mwj98

Richie Incognito currently is undergoing treatment at a facility in Arizona after several weeks of severe mental struggles, multiple sources close to Incognito told NFL Media.

Incognito has been struggling with stress-related issues over the last several months, and it began to intensify in the weeks since the Ted Wells report was released.

Incognito has a history of anger management and depression issues for which he has sought help for years, a time in his life he explained during an interview with NFL.com in 2013. Those close to him believe the stress of the harassment allegations in recent months led to his most recent mental health struggles.

NFL.com

What a pu$$y! How can a man that size have anxiety issues? This is a grown man in the NFL! He needs to man up! Someone needs to teach him a lesson!

• Fire 1

Richie Incognito currently is undergoing treatment at a facility in Arizona after several weeks of severe mental struggles, multiple sources close to Incognito told NFL Media.

Incognito has been struggling with stress-related issues over the last several months, and it began to intensify in the weeks since the Ted Wells report was released.

Incognito has a history of anger management and depression issues for which he has sought help for years, a time in his life he explained during an interview with NFL.com in 2013. Those close to him believe the stress of the harassment allegations in recent months led to his most recent mental health struggles.

NFL.com

What a pu$$y! How can a man that size have anxiety issues? This is a grown man in the NFL! He needs to man up! Someone needs to teach him a lesson!

I hope you're not serious...

NFL.com

Haha, well played

All jokes aside, I hope this guy gets true help. We are talking about an extremely large man with violent tendencies. Something is going to snap in him and the next time it might a person he takes a bat to.

Meh. A scrawny 16 year old who gets his hands on daddy's gun worries me a lot more. This guy had issues before and this whole thing probably pushed him way over the limit. For his sake I hope he gets help. His name has been drug through the mud a lot lately, most of it warranted, so I'm sure that took a toll.

• 4 years later...

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...