The Richie Ingognito situation

mwj98

incognito.jpg

Richie Incognito will remain suspended with pay for remainder of the season

By BRENDAN MALOY; www.cnnsi.com; POSTED DECEMBER 16, 2013

LINK

/ this thread was hard to find with "Incognito" spelled wrong in the thread title. : /

• 1 month later...
Another exchange between the two came Oct. 23, when Incognito texted "F--- you!!!" to Martin, who responded with a photo that read, "I will murder your whole f---ing family."

Seems odd that the NFL is only going after Incognito.

Another exchange between the two came Oct. 23, when Incognito texted "F--- you!!!" to Martin, who responded with a photo that read, "I will murder your whole f---ing family."

Well, if they went after Martin, you know one of the talking heads at the mothership would cry racism, and then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton appear as if by magic...

Well, if they went after Martin, you know one of the talking heads at the mothership would cry racism, and then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton appear as if by magic...

I agree, but Ritchie's past, he is an easy target.

Al Sharpton reminds me of PreacherBot from Futurama. :lol:

Preacherbot.jpg

Preacherbot.jpg

Life is not Futurama NUance, It's much more serious than that.

Preacherbot.jpg

Life is not Futurama NUance, It's much more serious than that.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

• 2 weeks later...