\\ Michigan Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

What's wrong with the playcalling. We're running the ball a bunch like everyone wants. On that first down call from deep in our territory, if TA doesn't run into the TE in the backfield he very likely runs for a nice gain. Then it would have been a great call.

Its the personnel changes that are suspect.

I watched the Seisay hit again... complete and total targeting. Amazing that he got away with that. And the announcers just seemed to ignore it. I'm sick to my stomach.

Yeah, complete B.S.! The announcers need hit up side the head with a bat........

Wasn't McDongough the one that was crying about us targeting last year?

I like this move to bring Kellogg in. Tommy needs to be protected and is limited in what we'll ask him to do. Ron is our guy to send in on a 2-minute drill anyway and if we have to do that, don't do it cold. We also attack the Michigan defense in a couple of different ways with Kellogg. Keeps changing things up.

I'd agree if TA wasn't getting it done. But I'd rather ride a hot TA offense to TDs while it's clicking.

Rather have TDs now over possible TDs in crunch, I guess?

I don't see it so much as "possible RK3 TDs in a crunch" as "protecting Tommy so he can stay effective when he returns." Rather than have Michigan figure us out too much or have Tommy land in a rut and then get taken out.

He's at a stage in his career where he can learn a lot too by taking a breather and watching and processing things from the sideline. It also keeps the pressure off of him a little, which helps, too.

• Fire 1

What's wrong with the playcalling. We're running the ball a bunch like everyone wants. On that first down call from deep in our territory, if TA doesn't run into the TE in the backfield he very likely runs for a nice gain. Then it would have been a great call.

Its the personnel changes that are suspect.

That I would agree with. Wonder who makes the decision on who is in.

Our line is a Mash unit and we have the countries best defense coming to Lincoln next week. Good night, turn out the lights.

That's it throw in the towel 7 days early.

Not throwing in the towel. But the way Beck calls plays with a healthy line is not good. With an injured line he will go full retard as usual.

Just jumping in here without reading any previous threads...really wish we would have stuck with Armstrong. Really felt the momentum slow on offense with the sub.

See, even an Army guy can see this, and that is saying something.

lol, Navy here. Happy Vets day to ya.