Michigan Fans = Nebraska Fans

I live in Michigan, so I get to listen to local sports radio. The Michigan fans sound exactly like NU fans. Nearly everyone wants the U of M OC fired. There is also a lot of discussion of firing BH. Their fans are disappointed in the trend (Sugar Bowl win, 8 wins, 6-3). I find it much easier to be objective when listening to other fans discuss their coaches than I am with the NU staff. There are many names being thrown out there for the OC, and one of them is Frost. The biggest negative about Frost is many think the Oregon offense is to similar to Rich Rod (the U of M equivalent of Callahan).

• Fire 1

Couldn't help but hear the boos whenever Michigan went three-and-out. They were loud, and clearly effecting the players. I only remember something like this at Nebraska in the final death throws of the Callahan era at Nebraska. But that wasn't when Nebraska still had a winning record or was still in the mix of winning a big game.

Couldn't help but hear the boos whenever Michigan went three-and-out. They were loud, and clearly effecting the players. I only remember something like this at Nebraska in the final death throws of the Callahan era at Nebraska. But that wasn't when Nebraska still had a winning record or was still in the mix of winning a big game.

Or the first half of the tOSU game two years ago. :dunno

• Fire 1

Or the first half of the tOSU game two years ago. :dunno

That's true. Forgot about that.

From my view as an outsider, Michigan fans have a reason to be concerned. They've got to be displeased with the trajectory the program is taking under Hoke and the show that their talented offense has put on recently is ghastly. Hoke probably survives this season if he wins 8 games and the team shows promising stuff to finish the year, but the spotlight will be on for next year.

If Hoke goes 7-6 or if they go on a season-finishing collapse, I could see Michigan cutting ties, or maybe just keeping him on razor thin ice.

Al Borges? yiiiiiiiiiiiikes. This guy supposedly is a really able coordinator, right? What's going on?

I live in Michigan, so I get to listen to local sports radio. The Michigan fans sound exactly like NU fans. Nearly everyone wants the U of M OC fired. There is also a lot of discussion of firing BH. Their fans are disappointed in the trend (Sugar Bowl win, 8 wins, 6-3). I find it much easier to be objective when listening to other fans discuss their coaches than I am with the NU staff. There are many names being thrown out there for the OC, and one of them is Frost. The biggest negative about Frost is many think the Oregon offense is to similar to Rich Rod (the U of M equivalent of Callahan).

Al Borges is a joke. he ran Auburn in the ground and got fired and now is doing the same to us. He's been at 21 schools in 28 years. Never a HC just and OC. what does that tell you? The fallout doesn't stop there if nothing changes. David Brandon himself will be sent to the unemployment line.

From my view as an outsider, Michigan fans have a reason to be concerned. They've got to be displeased with the trajectory the program is taking under Hoke and the show that their talented offense has put on recently is ghastly. Hoke probably survives this season if he wins 8 games and the team shows promising stuff to finish the year, but the spotlight will be on for next year.

If Hoke goes 7-6 or if they go on a season-finishing collapse, I could see Michigan cutting ties, or maybe just keeping him on razor thin ice.

Al Borges? yiiiiiiiiiiiikes. This guy supposedly is a really able coordinator, right? What's going on?

the prediction is finishing the year 6-6 and heading to the Pizza Pizza bowl to play Northern Illinois.

• Fire 1

Don't worry, a lot of us thought we might not win another game after Minnesota either.

To be fair, it's been quite close...but the outlook can change so suddenly. As we've all learned as Husker fans after the past couple of seasons. A good team does their best when backed into a corner instead of lying down.