TailGate this Saturday??

EZ-E

I believe it was the spring game this year a guy taps me on the shoulder and says "hey, are you True"? I pause for a minute, then say ya, then I recognize the guy. It was HuskerThor. He remembered me from the tailgate last year and turns out his spring game seats were damn close to us. I chatted with him for a bit and thought wow, it's a damn small world, I wonder if I've ever been around other Huskerboarders at games, or otherwise, and not known it. Pretty cool.

I believe it was the spring game this year a guy taps me on the shoulder and says "hey, are you True"? I pause for a minute, then say ya, then I recognize the guy. It was HuskerThor. He remembered me from the tailgate last year and turns out his spring game seats were damn close to us. I chatted with him for a bit and thought wow, it's a damn small world, I wonder if I've ever been around other Huskerboarders at games, or otherwise, and not known it. Pretty cool.

You can always find me. I'm one of the only ones that drinking Windsor out of the bottle.

If i make that trek I'm going to need an oxygen mask when i get there. That is about as far as you can get from where we tailgate.

You aint lying. For the Penn State game I think I walked from 7th and L over to that parking lot, and then back to Buffalo Wild Wings on P Street. Dont' think I got up again.