***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

Every game Nebraska loses, we hate the announcers. I kind of find that comical. I actually like McDonough, he is my favorite.

I remember him from our 1997 NC game, IIRC. He's been alright.

There are bigger issues we need to worry about than the announcers, though--if we take care of business in the field , then we 'll get the A-Team announcers.

And then...we can get Brent Musberger to Lincoln so we can nail him for another open container violation. :)

Every game Nebraska loses, we hate the announcers. I kind of find that comical. I actually like McDonough, he is my favorite.

I remember him from our 1997 NC game, IIRC. He's been alright.

There are bigger issues we need to worry about than the announcers, though--if we take care of business in the field , then we 'll get the A-Team announcers.

And then...we can get Brent Musberger to Lincoln so we can nail him for another open container violation. :)

I normally don't pull the announcer card. But these guys are bad. They're not anti Nebraska or anti MSU...they're just idiots. Objectively bad announcers.

WHY ARE WE ONLY SENDING 4 ON 3RD & 8.... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time we blitzed on 3rd down, we gave up a TD. It's not play calling, it's execution and beating the man in front of you.

Yes but the previous times we blitzed we had success. The announcer said it...you live and die by the blitz...same with soft coverage. Personally I'd rather try to force big mistakes and give up a few big plays...I mean we're trailing...we need a big play...go create one.