***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

D played well IMO. The TO's killed us. I have forgotten how many points they scored off those.

Beck raises his hand "I helped too"

I have never been a fan even as our RB coach, but that is just me. He called some good plays, but then went full Wats. Happens every game.

No misdirection, traps, diamond, reverse etc........

We got beat by a better team, and we helped them with the turnovers. Hard to come back from that number. I think the kids fought as hard as they could, but our depth showed up. The kids were dead tired. Gregory could barely stand. Recruiting, recruiting should be the battle cry. Not happy with some of the calls, but even with a perfect game called, 5 turnovers is going to kill every team out there normally.

here come the ugly points I am laughing

I'm too but hut to laugh...

Ok, now I'm laughing. This kind of loss in the past would have had me stewing for days. Now I can laugh before it's over.... what does that mean?

I have the exact same feelings ... I don't like it. I am supposed to be mad when NU loses. It is not natural to just shake off an NU loss as if nothing happened.