***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the defense totally folds. That's just great.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Stanton beats-out Armstrong in the Fall.

Stanton, I think, is a better passer

He's a better runner too. The guy is a truck. A more shifty Tebow (running) with way better passing.

So, if I'm reading that correctly...you just said he's a better version of arguably the best college qb ever?

No he's more shifty than Tebow, not a stretch as Tebow plowed guys over. I never said a better runner. But yes Tebow as a freshman wasn't near the passer Stanton is. Plus When you can dump off drags and screens to Percy all game, you're gonna look good.

C'mon yall. The kid hasn't played a game at this level yet. Remember...

"Everybody's got a plan til they get punched in the face."

Onward to the who gives a sh#t bowl.

Well it may be vs Oklahoma in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. That would be awesome!

But it's still the Buffalo F'ing Wild Wings Bowl, which is a f'ing joke.

At least its winnable which is way more important. Would you rather us go to the Cap one or Outback and get killed by an SEC team....AGAIN.

I'd rather we not stoop to such a line of thought where we would rather be mediocre and go to a mediocre sh#t bowl (and, come on, you think we'd beat Oklahoma?) than at least have a slight chance at a conference title. That is how programs die.

dude collect your emotions.

We're already there. We haven't win a championship of any type this century.

But now I'm certain we're not even making steps in that direction.

This season should have been 2 losses at the most. Not a 3 loss season with no division title with 2 reg. season games to go.

Bo will always throw away at least one game per season. His teams are sloppy, and that lack of discipline will cost you a game or two every season.

At the risk of passing out the sour grapes...MSU is very unimpressive. The defense is above average. Running game is average. The qb was the best part of their team because he bailed out several drives with poised 3 rd down throws.

under no pressure. That QB was ready to throw a pick, but Bo backed off the heat. We ran at will on them; 5.7 ypc and 182 yards rushing.

I didn't think we ran at will. We had 51 yards on one play. Without that one, we're at a respectable 4.4 ypc. But I think we can agree we'd have liked to see how we might have been able to tire their d out and broken off some good runs if we could've held onto the ball

At the risk of passing out the sour grapes...MSU is very unimpressive. The defense is above average. Running game is average. The qb was the best part of their team because he bailed out several drives with poised 3 rd down throws.

under no pressure. That QB was ready to throw a pick, but Bo backed off the heat. We ran at will on them; 5.7 ypc and 182 yards rushing.

This can't be stressed enough....plus with the offense constantly turning the ball over and going hurry up 3 and out mode, we needed to get the D off the field by turnovers and big plays... the defensive gameplan was not as aggressive as last week. The D play calling was too tight...we had too much to lose...

Kellog 1 drive 8/11 67yrds 1TD

Armstrong through 4.75qtrs 9/21 143 2TDS 1 pick

Kellogg's drive came in garbage time.

Armstrong made a bad pick early in the game and had a couple of bad turnovers. I don't think he has a ball security issue the way he carries the ball. He's improving in his reads, and made some great throws. Also made some just-off-target throws. Probably equal responsibility between him and WR on a few of those that could have gone for big gains.

Honestly with how vehemently people defend Taylor, if that were TM making those throws we'd be talking about how our bad receivers were dropping everything in sight today.

So, the offense didn't do a good job against one of the best defense's in the nation, but it's not all bad. They pulled their punches, and we saw some good things, too. It's too bad this unit isn't more healthy, but what can you do but soldier on.

I was proud of the way our patchwork line held-up today. Think Beck called a solid game. Turnovers and inability to hit open receivers just killed us on O. Like I said earlier I wouldn't assume TA is the future by any means.

D was solid for majority of game. Tackling was an issue at times. They did fold at the end but I think part of that was the O hanging them out to dry too many times and getting worn-out.

Kellog 1 drive 8/11 67yrds 1TD

Armstrong through 4.75qtrs 9/21 143 2TDS 1 pick

Kellogg's drive came in garbage time.

Armstrong made a bad pick early in the game and had a couple of bad turnovers. I don't think he has a ball security issue the way he carries the ball. He's improving in his reads, and made some great throws. Also made some just-off-target throws. Probably equal responsibility between him and WR on a few of those that could have gone for big gains.

Honestly with how vehemently people defend Taylor, if that were TM making those throws we'd be talking about how our bad receivers were dropping everything in sight today.

So, the offense didn't do a good job against one of the best defense's in the nation, but it's not all bad. They pulled their punches, and we saw some good things, too. It's too bad this unit isn't more healthy, but what can you do but soldier on.

Totally disagree. I'm not sure what posts you've been reading, From what I've seen TA has gotten way more benefit of the doubt than TM. Don't see how our receivers were the problem today. Not sure what drops today you are talking about.