First time all season I have felt like this...

???  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have had my doubts all season about Beck, but this game seals the deal for me. Not only does it seal it, but I would like to see his ass out the door before Papuchis. I wouldn't mind seeing him gone after this game actually.

The turnovers are not his fault, but the full retard mode he went into for the 4th quarter is his fault. Tommy Armstrong, 7 minutes left, 5 consecutive passes when the kid hasn't really been able to hit crap all day. Matter of fact, really at all since his first start.

Bye bye Beck?

Here comes the "fire the coaches DERP." They didn't fumble, throw the pick, or muff a punt, or injure half the starting offense. Suck it up, it was a hard fought loss.

Are you illiterate? I gave my reasons on why he should be fired. The only "Derp" is your lack of comprehension.

They were down by 14 with about 7 minutes left going against a ball control offense. Beck was definitely not pass happy this game with Armstrong at qb and I think for the most part he called good plays

Really? The kid couldn't hit the side of a barn 5 feet away, but you throw 5 passing plays in a row?

In the 3rd quarter... 1st and 10, you pass, one yard loss. 2nd and 11, you pass, Incomplete, THEN your forcing yourself on a 3rd and 11 to throw. Thank goodness the MSU defender misread and Burch got the catch. Sad thing, Abdullah just hit the hole with 8yard + gains two consecutive plays before. Makes sense to me.

Here comes the "fire the coaches DERP." They didn't fumble, throw the pick, or muff a punt, or injure half the starting offense. Suck it up, it was a hard fought loss.

Are you illiterate? I gave my reasons on why he should be fired. The only "Derp" is your lack of comprehension.

They were down by 14 with about 7 minutes left going against a ball control offense. Beck was definitely not pass happy this game with Armstrong at qb and I think for the most part he called good plays

Really? The kid couldn't hit the side of a barn 5 feet away, but you throw 5 passing plays in a row?

In the 3rd quarter... 1st and 10, you pass, one yard loss. 2nd and 11, you pass, Incomplete, THEN your forcing yourself on a 3rd and 11 to throw. Thank goodness the MSU defender misread and Burch got the catch. Sad thing, Abdullah just hit the hole with 8yard + gains two consecutive plays before. Makes sense to me.

We put up 21 on the best defense in the country while giving up the ball 5 times. Beck and Paps are the only things that kept us in this game.

We put up 21 on the best defense in the country while giving up the ball 5 times. Beck and Paps are the only things that kept us in this game.

If you really think they are the best defense in the country, I am sorry. They are mediocre, they just haven't played anyone worth a crap all year.

We learn how to NOT turn the ball over, we win this game. We didn't know how to control the ball, so therefore we didn't win.

I never wouldve thought 3 weeks ago that Papuchis could keep his job and Beck may very well be on the hot seat. But time and time again today, on 2nd and 7's and 2nd and 8's we're getting cute and getting behind the chains on 3rd downs when Ameer is a legit thread to rattle of the big run time and time again and we show no sign with a redshirt qb to be able to execute such cute big plays. Those plays are for 1st and 10 and 2nd and 2, NOT 2nd and 8. It's part of my reasoning that we just cant even coach the little things anymore. Basic football, and our coaches just show time and time again that we cant do it. The constant taking the ball out of Ameer's hands is just got me so furious. He was ready to put the whole damn state on his back and Beck took it away from him.

Calling a pulling play on your own goaline did me in. Beck has a lot of work to do to reel me back in.

Bo right now is in a position that Solich was after 2002. Time to reevaluation a lot of things and make the necessary changes. I've always backed him up hiring freinds, but it doesnt appear to be working. There' still constant failures in the little things dept.

• Fire 3

The constant taking the ball out of Ameer's hands is just got me so furious. He was ready to put the whole damn state on his back and Beck took it away from him.

Yep, and I said it in a thread yesterday, we win this game if Beck doesn't get cute and doesn't fold when the pressure hits him. Its just a shame that I thought this would be a great game for him. I don't believe we should be running Abdullah in the ground, but if he is willing to take a little more carries to get us a win, then let him do it!