First time all season I have felt like this...

???  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do we feel the must, to pull AA on the 3rd play ?? Was he tired ?? Hurt ???? Just dumb.. I don't ever remembering Osborne devany, solich pulling s starting RB on the 3rd play. That was just plain dumb and it lead to a fumble.

I'm all for the underclass to get some PT but not the 3rd play of the biggest game all year. Smh.

I never wouldve thought 3 weeks ago that Papuchis could keep his job and Beck may very well be on the hot seat. But time and time again today, on 2nd and 7's and 2nd and 8's we're getting cute and getting behind the chains on 3rd downs when Ameer is a legit thread to rattle of the big run time and time again and we show no sign with a redshirt qb to be able to execute such cute big plays. Those plays are for 1st and 10 and 2nd and 2, NOT 2nd and 8. It's part of my reasoning that we just cant even coach the little things anymore. Basic football, and our coaches just show time and time again that we cant do it. The constant taking the ball out of Ameer's hands is just got me so furious. He was ready to put the whole damn state on his back and Beck took it away from him.

Calling a pulling play on your own goaline did me in. Beck has a lot of work to do to reel me back in.

Bo right now is in a position that Solich was after 2002. Time to reevaluation a lot of things and make the necessary changes. I've always backed him up hiring freinds, but it doesnt appear to be working. There' still constant failures in the little things dept.

I would say he is in the same position at Frank was in 2003....we have seen enough of the undisciplined penalties/turnovers. The only reason they have seven wins with the chance of 9 is a little luck and a pathetically easily schedule. As for Beck, he is looking for a lower FBS job and if he finds the right fit he is gone. Ganz is also guarenteed to be gone after this year too.

I'm not mad at Beck whatsoever. He has one piece in Abdullah. That's it. His QB isn't a runner or a passer. His line is depleted. I would have liked to have seen some misdirection against the aggressive D, but Beck's arsenal is limited.

I was more mad about our D not blitzing on third and long. Every time we sent 4, the QB had time and made a play down field.

Yep, you can't play soft against a QB that was as accurate as the MSU QB was today. He made several perfect 3rd down throws that killed us.

It's our whole offensive philosophy. it's a problem. I had high hopes for this system when Beck was promoted, and saw flashed of brilliance, but still held my reservations. True to the Red hammers on this all the time. And I have too. Jack of all trades, master of none. We get so caught up with the cuteness and multiplicity and being technical that we just outsmart ourselves. Like there's just too much too it. We never EVER try to lean on one phase or another. We shoulda leaned on Ameer today and did't. Beck took the ball OUT OF HIS HANDS WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE. Anyone who tries to argue that point has no idea what's going on. it's been a problem that has been somewhat ignored because we've been getting away with it, but now that we're losing these games, it's become a glaring issue.

At least we got Ameer that garbage time, feel good TD with seconds left to pump some sunshine into the stat sheet.

Here are some reasons why I think Beck should go:

-Look at the UCLA, Minnesota and now MSU game results, POOR offensive performances. Blame it on the defense all you want, but when the offense keeps having 3 & outs, your going to dig yourself a hole. More-so when your turning the ball over.

-He gets cute WAY too many times during a game

- Like Accountability said, WHERE WAS ABDULLAH in the last 8 minutes of the game? The kid was a monster ALL game and you could tell he wanted the ball in his hands. His interview last week, he said he wanted to be that guy who the team could rely on. Beck didn't give him that option. Actually he took that option away.

-When we are in a crunch, Beck falls heavily on the pass, rather than what has worked all game.

-We need an OC who can be a great play caller for 4 quarters, not 3.

-The biggest one... WE HAVE NO IDENTITY ON OFFENSE!

ABDULLAH WAS IN ON THAT FUMBLE. DIAMOND FORMATION, TOMMY CALLED AN AUDIBLE AT THE LINE TO GO THE OPPOSITE WAY. AMEER WAS BLOCKING.

That fumble was all on Newby. I am a firm believer, if the ball hits your hands, its your job to bring it in, whether its behind you or right on target. If that ball would have been out of Newby's reach, then I would put it on TA's shoulders.

ABDULLAH WAS IN ON THAT FUMBLE. DIAMOND FORMATION, TOMMY CALLED AN AUDIBLE AT THE LINE TO GO THE OPPOSITE WAY. AMEER WAS BLOCKING.

That fumble was all on Newby. I am a firm believer, if the ball hits your hands, its your job to bring it in, whether its behind you or right on target. If that ball would have been out of Newby's reach, then I would put it on TA's shoulders.

I agree. Not Becks fault, Newbys fault.