Why the fuss?

I'm actually pretty proud. Five turnovers is inexcusable, but I saw resilience and athleticism yesterday and I am encouraged. What I don't get is calling MSU out for being over-rated. We played toe to toe with a good, salty, well coached team and when you criticize their abilities and achievements you are actually insulting us. And we were due to lose. We won the last two games on a hail mary and a hail option. Yesterday's team has improved dramatically since the Northwestern game so I am ok with losing this one. It just goes with the territory.

I actually tend to agree. I mean, 3 turnovers in like 5 minutes, big deal smig deal. We were just trying to make it interesting. We are NEBRASKA! We should spot everyone five extra possessions just based on that fact alone. Plus, I love watching blackshirts defense, and I got to see almost 55 minutes of BLACKSHIRTS yesterday! Awesome.

That's a good football team, well coached at the end of the day it was just we didn't execute, but I am damn proud to be a Nebraska WeMightHaveLostButWeWonInOurHeartsSker.

Go away. No really, just go away.

No thanks.

Fair weather? Yes, that's me. The weather has been so fair for the last 27 years of my life as a Broncos and Huskers fan. Sure is fair right now as a Husker. You don't like me, then piss off. If I choose to shed a little humor and decide not to take this crap so seriously a more then deal with it. I'll be the better for it, and you'll still be pissed off. I can't guarantee I can even take it lightly, I have hard time watching my teams struggle, that hardly makes me fair weather. It's a process I'm trying to go through lately, one because watching this team is not fun sometimes, and two, because if you haven't heard the comments coming from the team and coaches lately, it doesn't sound like winning games is their top priority either. Now why in fu#*$ sake would I get so worked up about a team losing games, when they don't get nearly as worked up about it as I do?

Why?

So you have a problem with me, well boo hoo, get in line. Ignore my comments then, or move right on by, but I don't know what you think you will change by attacking my character after every post I make.

Post of the week! and its Monday Alot of smart football people post here, it's great to read the posts. but, IMO too many people these days who got the "medals for participation" have no idea what it means to be a winner and strive for more everyday in life. Achive! No thats not cool these days. No improvements to this program the last 6 years, but who cares, give him more time! He needs more time! the team is young, never mind what happened the last 5 years, the team is young! he'll get it someday. I would be willing to give him more time if we had a team that looked and acted like it belongs on the same field as the top 15 teams, even if we lose, show some heart and passion and play with these teams! Show improvements! What do you think will happen when they cant fill 90,000 seats every saturday? Who cares, give him 5 more years and another 3mil. he'll get it, he's got too. hes the second coming of christ, I mean T.O.