Kill the (C)rap music before the game..

I realize the sponsorship by Pepsi, I realize their target demographic. Take a moment the next game...all I can see are mostly Caucasian people. No, not being racist by any means; just making an honest observation. Most are sitting there as I do, gritting their teeth waiting for the repetitive music loops and the chanting of the ©rap music to stop. There is better music to play if you want to fire up the crowd. The only people I see reacting from the garbage ( and I DARE call it music) is the small student section. Or at least turn it down until the game announcements start... I know not everyone shares my opinion on music. It's very very annoying..

• Fire 1

I realize the sponsorship by Pepsi, I realize their target demographic. Take a moment the next game...all I can see are mostly Caucasian people. No, not being racist by any means; just making an honest observation. Most are sitting there as I do, gritting their teeth waiting for the repetitive music loops and the chanting of the ©rap music to stop. There is better music to play if you want to fire up the crowd. The only people I see reacting from the garbage ( and I DARE call it music) is the small student section. Or at least turn it down until the game announcements start... I know not everyone shares my opinion on music. It's very very annoying..

your honest observation is racist.

• Fire 3

Let me help you with a word that is so commonly thrown around and misused. Racist: Noun 1. racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others I am saying I see a crowd with the majority being older Caucasian. Not saying they are better or worse. I'm talking about music. Sorry if you got confused. Here is some more information for you: Demographic

In focusing on the Pepsi-Cola beverage product, PepsiCo has retained a long history of concentrating on youth as its main target market – “Generation Next!” It has spent billions of dollars in trying to woo the young and nearly young, implying that Coca-Cola is for the older generation. and the website: http://www.scribd.com/doc/16063593/PepsiCo

Let me help you with a word that is so commonly thrown around and misused. Racist: Noun 1. racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others I am saying I see a crowd with the majority being Caucasian. Not saying they are better or worse. I'm talking about culture and music. Sorry if you got confused.

Okay. How about this... you made a stereotype based on race. Does that sit better with you?

• Fire 3

Either get your ears/brain fixed or don't come to the game

Let me help you with a word that is so commonly thrown around and misused. Racist: Noun 1. racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others I am saying I see a crowd with the majority being Caucasian. Not saying they are better or worse. I'm talking about culture and music. Sorry if you got confused.

Okay. How about this... you made a stereotype based on race. Does that sit better with you?

What stereotype? Where did I compare one race to another? Ahh...I get it...my first post and the trolls lie in waiting...

What stereotype? Where did I compare one race to another? Ahh...I get it...my first post and the trolls lie in waiting...

I realize the sponsorship by Pepsi, I realize their target demographic. Take a moment the next game...all I can see are mostly Caucasian people. No, not being racist by any means; just making an honest observation.

There is something implied in there...

I realize the sponsorship by Pepsi, I realize their target demographic. Take a moment the next game...all I can see are mostly Caucasian people. No, not being racist by any means; just making an honest observation.

don't even give him the satisfaction

You create an account to bitch about rap music being played between 45-90 minutes before kickoff. If it's such a teeth grinder for you how about you show up 20 minutes before kick when the band goes onto the field, or better yet don't go to the games, you won't be missed.

I'll reply using your logic. If my posts bother you so much, ignore me or don't read them.

• Fire 2

You are making assumptions that aren't there. I could say that you imply you're dense. See how assumptions are wrong? Again, I'm not putting any race above any other. omg...you trolls have led me into an argument that is almost about race vs target demographics of music genres and marketing... But...you 3rd graders will have the last word. They always do. So I've said what I had to say on a discussion board. Go ahead...berate me to make yourselves feel superior. Every forum has it's trolls....

This is the same as saying, no offense but....followed by an offensive remark. That doesn't make whatever was said less offensive.

You are making assumptions that aren't there. I could say that you imply you're dense. See how assumptions are wrong? Again, I'm not putting any race above any other. omg...you trolls have led me into an argument that is almost about race vs target demographics of music genres and marketing... But...you 3rd graders will have the last word. They always do. So I've said what I had to say on a discussion board. Go ahead...berate me to make yourselves feel superior. Every forum has it's trolls....

Rude. You're free to come on here anytime you want and state your opinions, but you don't have the right to berate others for theirs. Completely uncalled for. You brought up the race card. You simply could have said, 'I dislike the rap music they play before games, and since Nebraska is mostly small towns and country music is probably more popular, why not play more country?'