Kill the (C)rap music before the game..

[/quote/]

There is something implied in there...

[/quote/]

You are making assumptions that aren't there. I could say that you imply you're dense. See how assumptions are wrong? Again, I'm not putting any race above any other. omg...you trolls have led me into an argument that is almost about race vs target demographics of music genres and marketing... But...you 3rd graders will have the last word. They always do. So I've said what I had to say on a discussion board. Go ahead...berate me to make yourselves feel superior. Every forum has it's trolls....

[/quote/]

So, you won't be back then?

So you're saying we should play music that fits the demographic of most of our fans? Alright, I can't wait to here this before the Iowa game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJpJoYYGzjM

Like knapp said, the music isn't played for the student section, it's played for the players who are warming up. The players just happen to be the same age as the students (isn't that a coincidence?!?).

Seriously, I have never, EVER heard people complain about the music before kickoff, like the athletic department should tailor the game experience specifically to you. If it bothers you sooooooooooo much, don't show up.

• Fire 1

I realize the sponsorship by Pepsi, I realize their target demographic. Take a moment the next game...all I can see are mostly Caucasian people. No, not being racist by any means; just making an honest observation. Most are sitting there as I do, gritting their teeth waiting for the repetitive music loops and the chanting of the ©rap music to stop. There is better music to play if you want to fire up the crowd. The only people I see reacting from the garbage ( and I DARE call it music) is the small student section. Or at least turn it down until the game announcements start... I know not everyone shares my opinion on music. It's very very annoying..

The music we're talking about here is similar, if not the same, as the music the guys practice to. It's not for the people in the stands, it's for the players.

Assuming the music is for the players to warm up to, do you still think the music should be nixed, Kidfierce?

I believe stale is the word OP is looking for. In that case yes the music is very stale along with the in game commercials. For the love of god can we get the game day DJ an unlimited iTunes gift card? Playing the Top 25 from 92.3 the Eagle (classic rock for you non Lincolnites) would scare recruits away, but that is the genera OP is requesting based on the average fan demographics inside Memorial. That or music from a phonograph.

Dear OP, "Black Betty" by Ram Jam is way past is it's shelf life

- Signed, Everyone Born After 1980.