Jameis Winston Case just got interesting...

AgMarauder04

Once again, I fail to see how this is a big deal.

It's not hard to see how it's a big deal, but there is a lot to be suspicious about for any casual observer.

It doesn't seem shady IMO. The police just told her the truth. Yes, if you're filing a sexual assault against a popular sports figure, there will be lots of people that will berate her and "rake her over the coals". Is it right? Of course not. Is it something she should probably know? IMO, yes. No reason to make a bigger deal out of it than it is.

It is a HUGE deal, a police department should never speculate a worst case scenario to a vulnerable victim and present it as fact. This was a tactic to try and scare them from filing a legitimate charge from everything I have seen.

• Fire 2

• 2 weeks later...

The timing that this came out at always intrigues me.

I am not saying this young lady is making it up. I have no idea, and not accusing her of lying or trying for attention.

But you gotta wonder her true motive. Lets be honest, it isnt the truth. It is either payback or a payday... simple as that.

Not taking JW side... but I just always wonder when these stories decide to come out...

Well...she was drunk...and had a boyfriend, at least at the time...

There is NO excuse for rape. Ever. But what happens if you get drunk and sleep with a prominent figure? Or anyone for that matter? Happens all the time on campus. Most deal with it. Guys and girls messing up, and have to face the music. But it's becoming more and more apparent that some don't.

I wish there was some way to say that if he did rape her, they could tell him right now that anything he ever did at FSU would be erased, he would never be in any football records, and that he would go away for the majority for his life. As it stands, can't judge him this way.