Mad Chatter

np_husker

Do I need to read about DC? Is he really a prick? I'd hate to waste my time base on the opinions. I can't call him Dirk. There's only one Dirk and that's Nowitzki.

How long you've got? I can go on and on about the bastard. Seen the movie Green Street Hooligans? That is how I feel about Dirk Chatelain. Ameer Abdullah runs for 120 yards behind a patch-work offensive line, RG44 plays a monster of a game, we play well enough to win the game at every postion but QB and special teams and the article above is what that douche chooses to write about?

There has never been one thing nice about the program that he has ever said and in Dirk's eyes Bo can't get one thing right.

Do I need to read about DC? Is he really a prick? I'd hate to waste my time base on the opinions. I can't call him Dirk. There's only one Dirk and that's Nowitzki.

How long you've got? I can go on and on about the bastard. Seen the movie Green Street Hooligans? That is how I feel about Dirk Chatelain. Ameer Abdullah runs for 120 yards behind a patch-work offensive line, RG44 plays a monster of a game, we play well enough to win the game at every postion but QB and special teams and the article above is what that douche chooses to write about?

There has never been one thing nice about the program that he has ever said and in Dirk's eyes Bo can't get one thing right.

Oh. Wow. Well he need to GTF outta here. Nice way to portray it all too btw. I didn't know.

Oh. Wow. Well he need to GTF outta here. Nice way to portray it all too btw. I didn't know.

Had a spat with him on twitter about recruiting. He's worthless.

Had a spat with him on twitter about recruiting. He's worthless.

Hate those guys.

Yeah I hate it when these educated self proclaimed masters of the game claim they have all the answers and can fix any problem but Thank God they never seem to step up and try to do something about it.

If you hadnt noticed they are the ones who have a pulpet to preach from so they scream the loudest. They (including dirk diggler or whatever his name is. ......dont matter they are all alike ) are the first to jump on the bandwagon when things go good but the second and I mean the very split second there is one bump in the road man they bail faster than whores in church or rats from a from a drop of water.

I cant control what they write just as they cant stop me from having my own opinions about them. Someday when the leaker is found out what are you all going to do or say if its one of the local sportswriters who has sand in his crack about Coach Bo ?

I refuse to patronize any of them by NOT listening or paying much attention to anything they have to say. That mighty pen they hold in such reverence has cost a lot of good people un waranted grief over the years and almost drove the best coach this program ever had to Colorado of all places once upon a time.....Man am I ever glad that guy decided to NOT let the press and their

Ideas of what this program needed bother him and weather out the storm.