So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

You're going to have to explain this if you want anybody to understand it. I just read that whole FSU deadspin deal. If that article causes you to sympathize with the players, I am at a loss for words. And your response to 1995 Redux; "Then you sure as sh#t better not complain or whine about a single thing in your life." WTF is that supposed to even mean? You feeling ok?

my thoughts exactly.

That FSU peice is enough to make you vomit.

The FSU piece is a fair and insightful article written by the "other side", that exposes a lot of what goes on but does so without an agenda, actually leading me to sympathize a good deal with the players in some respects.

The Alabama piece though.... holy smokes.

I find it hard to sympathize with a player who essentially threatened a teachers life with a war story of beating up a homosexual.

Then you sure as sh#t better not complain or whine about a single thing in your life.

What? I must be missing something here.

Ha ha! Me too. Landlord, I think you misinterpretted Redux's post above. It's a bad thing for a bulky football player to make veiled threats to an instructor based on the guy's orientation (or any other reason).

Lots and lots and lots of booster dollars going down the drain if Bo is removed.

It's stories like the ones in the OP that give me confidence in Bo. Remember Castille? An issue arose, not many details revealed, he was removed. End of story. No big drawn out investigations, no conspiracies. Obviously every situation has a different set of circumstances but I like how Bo handles things in this regard.

Lots and lots and lots of booster dollars going down the drain if Bo is removed.

That's what they said when Tom retired. And when Frank was fired. And when Callahan was fired.

Firing Callahan was suppose to lose us booster revenue? Wasn't he the one the was bought out by private donations?