So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

Why are we agreeing on this arbitrary "half the fan base" supports bap bap bap? Because there isn't anything like "half" the fans think this and "half" think that? Most fans just want what's best for the program and they don't know if that means keeping Bo or cutting him loose.

This. I have probably changed my mind on this subject 14 times in the last 6 weeks. I don't even know what I want, let alone half of some largely unknown group.

I would really like to know where I have "bitched" about the MSU loss. If I did and you can find it please direct me towards it and I will agree with you that I bitched about the loss. Just to make things clear you are ok with our losses? I mean you do not see a need to address any issues or rise any concerns?

No, I don't like losing. But it happens....to every team. And yes, some things need to be fixed. I've already said that. And no, I don't think getting rid of Bo is the answer.

And all you have done since you've made your comeback this week is bitch about Bo. How can you deny that?

I would really like to know where I have "bitched" about the MSU loss. If I did and you can find it please direct me towards it and I will agree with you that I bitched about the loss. Just to make things clear you are ok with our losses? I mean you do not see a need to address any issues or rise any concerns?

No, I don't like losing. But it happens....to every team. And yes, some things need to be fixed. I've already said that. And no, I don't think getting rid of Bo is the answer.

And all you have done since you've made your comeback this week is bitch about Bo. How can you deny that?

Man. Losing to MSU was a bad deal all the way around. Had we beaten them this guy wouldn't be here right now.

Po he isn't anti-Bo. He's "pro-Nebraska."

4 wins. 9-5=4. That's the difference. That's 4 more games and 4 more weeks where I'd have to listen to these same ol' conversations all over again.

so what you want from a husker coach is someone who mitigates the negativity on the board? huh.

also, the goal is championships. what else matters? 9 wins is so arbitrary and worthless it is ridiculous.

I'd sure hate replacing a 9 win Head Coach for a 5 win Head Coach. That's bad business.

Would you replace a 9 win coach for an 11+ win coach?

If you can guarantee me 11 or more wins every season for the next 5 seasons you've got a deal.

If a change is made 11 wins better come in year two.

4 wins. 9-5=4. That's the difference. That's 4 more games and 4 more weeks where I'd have to listen to these same ol' conversations all over again.

so what you want from a husker coach is someone who mitigates the negativity on the board? huh.

also, the goal is championships. what else matters? 9 wins is so arbitrary and worthless it is ridiculous.

So what you're saying is 9 wins is the same as 5 wins?

Oh I obviously dislike Mr. Spaghetti on several different levels. Recruiting, Off the field antics regarding his temper, coaching, looking for other jobs etc etc etc. Why is it so terrible to voice my displeasure with Mr. Spaghetti when the program I love is being held back by him? He told you already what he thinks of all of us and it can only be said in the woodshed here. I am just looking forward to moving on from all of this after the Iowa game.

• Fire 1