So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

I would really like to know where I have "bitched" about the MSU loss. If I did and you can find it please direct me towards it and I will agree with you that I bitched about the loss. Just to make things clear you are ok with our losses? I mean you do not see a need to address any issues or rise any concerns?

No, I don't like losing. But it happens....to every team. And yes, some things need to be fixed. I've already said that. And no, I don't think getting rid of Bo is the answer.

And all you have done since you've made your comeback this week is bitch about Bo. How can you deny that?

Oh I obviously dislike Mr. Spaghetti on several different levels. Recruiting, Off the field antics regarding his temper, coaching, looking for other jobs etc etc etc. Why is it so terrible to voice my displeasure with Mr. Spaghetti when the program I love is being held back by him? He told you already what he thinks of all of us and it can only be said in the woodshed here. I am just looking forward to moving on from all of this after the Iowa game.

Well, Ive said some of the same things about the parents of the team I coach when they were on my back, so I know where hes coming from

I would really like to know where I have "bitched" about the MSU loss. If I did and you can find it please direct me towards it and I will agree with you that I bitched about the loss. Just to make things clear you are ok with our losses? I mean you do not see a need to address any issues or rise any concerns?

No, I don't like losing. But it happens....to every team. And yes, some things need to be fixed. I've already said that. And no, I don't think getting rid of Bo is the answer.

And all you have done since you've made your comeback this week is bitch about Bo. How can you deny that?

Oh I obviously dislike Mr. Spaghetti on several different levels. Recruiting, Off the field antics regarding his temper, coaching, looking for other jobs etc etc etc. Why is it so terrible to voice my displeasure with Mr. Spaghetti when the program I love is being held back by him? He told you already what he thinks of all of us and it can only be said in the woodshed here. I am just looking forward to moving on from all of this after the Iowa game.

Oh I think you misunderstood what he said. Let me clarify. He hates you. He actually likes the majority of us.

• Fire 2

Well, Ive said some of the same things about the parents of the team I coach when they were on my back, so I know where hes coming from

I am glad you get paid 3+ million dollars yearly to be an ambassador of your team. You cannot justify his antics. My uncle has personally observed Bo go nuts on one of his kids officials at one of their games. Sorry but that is completely pathetic from a guy that gets paid what he does. Anyone who freaks out at little kid sporting events needs to just go home. I am sure we can agree on that

• Fire 1

Recruiting is so bad that we have a defense full of young kids that played every bit as good as the Michigan State defense did on Saturday. We also have a coach who is so unapproachable off the field that he let a little cancer patient who can never actually play football run a play in the spring game. There has been one job that Bo even considered. tOSU.

Just wondering, with everybody being so sensitive an weird about racism, is the spaghetti comment aimed to be prejudicial to Pelini being Italian?

• Fire 2

Oh I think you misunderstood what he said. Let me clarify. He hates you. He actually likes the majority of us.

Did not misunderstand at all and that is nothing close to the worst things he has done

• Fire 1

I am glad you get paid 3+ million dollars yearly to be an ambassador of your team. You cannot justify his antics. My uncle has personally observed Bo go nuts on one of his kids officials at one of their games. Sorry but that is completely pathetic from a guy that gets paid what he does. Anyone who freaks out at little kid sporting events needs to just go home. I am sure we can agree on that

You actually think Bo is the only person in the world to go off on youth officials...hahahahahaha. I almost got beat up when I was an umpire on several occasions and none of those people were Bo Pelini.

• Fire 1

Recruiting is so bad that we have a defense full of young kids that played every bit as good as the Michigan State defense did on Saturday. We also have a coach who is so unapproachable off the field that he let a little cancer patient who can never actually play football run a play in the spring game. There has been one job that Bo even considered. tOSU.

Just wondering, with everybody being so sensitive an weird about racism, is the spaghetti comment aimed to be prejudicial to Pelini being Italian?

Has nothing to do with him being Italian and everything with him actually really liking spaghetti.....ask the guys on the team what he fills up on.

• Fire 1

So what you're saying is 9 wins is the same as 5 wins?

obviously there is a difference.

are you saying that the threshold for success here is 9 wins? we should be thankful for 9 wins, with the schedules we play?

Threshold 9 wins? Yes and no. You don't fire a coach for winning 9 games, but we do want championships. We'll get there. It's not like the players and coaches are going out there for 9 wins. I mean come on, that'd be silly playing for 9 wins. And yes, we should be thankful for 9 wins. We could be Colorado for God's sake. We're pretty fortunate.

4 wins. 9-5=4. That's the difference. That's 4 more games and 4 more weeks where I'd have to listen to these same ol' conversations all over again.

so what you want from a husker coach is someone who mitigates the negativity on the board? huh.

also, the goal is championships. what else matters? 9 wins is so arbitrary and worthless it is ridiculous.

So if we don't get a championship, there's no reason to even go to a bowl game? That seems like something else that matters That's one of the significant differences between 9 wins and 5 wins.