So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

I am glad you find it acceptable for the HC of the University of Nebraska to berate a little league official. How commendable of you

I highly, highly doubt it was anything more than him yelling some things from the bleachers, which most all parents have done at some point in their lives.

you would be doubting wrong

• Fire 1

If a change is made 11 wins better come in year two.

Serious question, EZ.yomkti

Why should Bo, in your opinion, get 8 years to build his program, and then the next guy had better win 11 games in year 2?

You remove a guy to get someone better. Bo won 9 his first year and 10 his second year. The next guy better beat that. If that doesn't happen we've wasted a lot of time, money, and a lot of resources we will never get back. People wanna think we are irrelevant now? Just wait.

• Fire 1

I am glad you find it acceptable for the HC of the University of Nebraska to berate a little league official. How commendable of you

I highly, highly doubt it was anything more than him yelling some things from the bleachers, which most all parents have done at some point in their lives.

Oh, please tell us exactly what happened and exactly what he said

Serious question, EZ.

Why should Bo, in your opinion, get 6-8 years to build his program, and then the next guy had better win 11 games in year 2?

I think the point is that Bo is already getting 9 or 10 wins, so why take the risk of doing worse with a new guy unless he can get us to at least 11.

Why should Bo, in your opinion, get 8 years to build his program, and then the next guy had better win 11 games in year 2?

You remove a guy to get someone better. Bo won 9 his first year and 10 his second year. The next guy better beat that. If that doesn't happen we've wasted a lot of time, money, and a lot of resources we will never get back. People wanna think we are irrelevant now? Just wait.

Does it not depend on the context of those games though? I mean what is our SOS those seasons? What is our record against ranked teams? How many did we play? Did we show up on national television and play a heck of a game? Did we get blown out? The next HC should be given 5 years unless it is an absolute train wreck which then you would obviously fire and hire again. You have to kiss a lot of toads to find your prince sometimes EZ.

• Fire 2

Does it not depend on the context of those games though? I mean what is our SOS those seasons? What is our record against ranked teams? How many did we play? Did we show up on national television and play a heck of a game? Did we get blown out? The next HC should be given 5 years unless it is an absolute train wreck which then you would obviously fire and hire again. You have to kiss a lot of toads to find your prince sometimes EZ.

Wouldn't know that because I'm not after a Prince.

• Fire 1

Lets just say he was dropping F-Bombs like he knows how and was asked to leave.

• Fire 1

Wouldn't know that because I'm not after a Prince.

Sorry I will make it easier to comprehend. You Hire and Fire until you find your Saban

• Fire 1

Lets just say he was dropping F-Bombs like he knows how and was asked to leave.

You are about as believable as Stephen Augustyn...so don't mind if I take what you say with a grain of salt

Jeebus f'ing kreest, here we go with 9 wins this and 9 wins that again. People act like Bo is a 9 win guaranteed ticket, yet anyone who replaces him better by god win 10 or 11 in some certain timeframe.

1-Wyoming

2-Southern Miss

3-South Dakota St.

4-Illinois

5-Purdue

6-Northwestern (on a hail mary)

7-Michigan

8- ?Penn State?

9- ?Iowa?

Losses

1-UCLA by 20

2-Minnesota by 11

3-Michigan State by 13

Color me unimpressed with 9 wins. I want to met the coach that doesn't win 8 of those virtually by default.

• Fire 1

With talent that I admit is on the team and you seem ready to build statues of, next year with a new coach would be far from a train wreck.

However....

This premise that a new coach must win 11 games in two years, when theoretically, they could be trying to win with their starting QB hurt, similar injuries to their OL, Gregory declared for the draft, and has a "great group of talent in the wings, just wait", is hilarious, hypocritical and obtuse.

• Fire 1

With talent that I admit is on the team and you seem ready to build statues of, next year with a new coach would be far from a train wreck.

However....

This premise that a new coach must win 11 games in two years, when theoretically, they could be trying to win with their starting QB hurt, similar injuries to their OL, Gregory declared for the draft, and has "great group of talent in the wings, just wait", is hilarious, hypocritical and obtuse.

keep killing it +1

• Fire 1