So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

If a change is made 11 wins better come in year two.

Serious question, EZ.yomkti

Why should Bo, in your opinion, get 8 years to build his program, and then the next guy had better win 11 games in year 2?

You remove a guy to get someone better. Bo won 9 his first year and 10 his second year. The next guy better beat that. If that doesn't happen we've wasted a lot of time, money, and a lot of resources we will never get back. People wanna think we are irrelevant now? Just wait.

With talent that I admit is on the team and you seem ready to build statues of, next year with a new coach would be far from a train wreck.

However....

This premise that a new coach must win 11 games in two years, when theoretically, they could be trying to win with their starting QB hurt, similar injuries to their OL, Gregory declared for the draft, and has "great group of talent in the wings, just wait", is hilarious, hypocritical and obtuse.

keep killing it +1

I....I feel so dirty.....

If a change is made 11 wins better come in year two.

Serious question, EZ.yomkti

Why should Bo, in your opinion, get 8 years to build his program, and then the next guy had better win 11 games in year 2?

You remove a guy to get someone better. Bo won 9 his first year and 10 his second year. The next guy better beat that. If that doesn't happen we've wasted a lot of time, money, and a lot of resources we will never get back. People wanna think we are irrelevant now? Just wait.

With talent that I admit is on the team and you seem ready to build statues of, next year with a new coach would be far from a train wreck.

However....

This premise that a new coach must win 11 games in two years, when theoretically, they could be trying to win with their starting QB hurt, similar injuries to their OL, Gregory declared for the draft, and has "great group of talent in the wings, just wait", is hilarious, hypocritical and obtuse.

keep killing it +1

The fact that you are now allowing the excuses to a new head coach that you haven't given Bo is funny.

I Eichorst is a very hands off guy. I personally feel in this situation he should say something. This gives a lot of teams extra fire power in recruiting.

No silence is a sign of intelligence. These days people open their mouths to the media too much. Nothing good comes from it. Have you learned anything at all?

So learned the governor of Missouri a few months before Nebraska got the invite to the B1G

So does Bo have his house up for sale, Hedley?

I spoke with a former accounting professor at Boise State who is a big time booster and he tells me CP is getting ready for Lincoln Nebraska fwiw

That doesn't answer my question. Wouldn't Bo be trying to sell his house if he is leaving in less than two weeks?

So does Bo have his house up for sale, Hedley?

I spoke with a former accounting professor at Boise State who is a big time booster and he tells me CP is getting ready for Lincoln Nebraska fwiw

That doesn't answer my question. Wouldn't Bo be trying to sell his house if he is leaving in less than two weeks?

Yes, He is using Hedley Realty. We sell fast

• Fire 1

What everyone here is asking for is some sort of relevance nationally. If that means winning 8 games then 12 then 9 then 7 then 14 so be it. I could give two craps about 9 wins against terrible teams

would 9, 10, 10, 9, 10, 8, 12 be acceptable?

Depends on the types of wins and losses. Record against BCS opponents with winning records. Hardware earned etc.

• Fire 1

What everyone here is asking for is some sort of relevance nationally. If that means winning 8 games then 12 then 9 then 7 then 14 so be it. I could give two craps about 9 wins against terrible teams

Depends on the types of wins and losses. Record against BCS opponents with winning records. Hardware earned etc.

Well lets just use all of Bo's wins and losses over the last 6 years, but in the 7th year the guy wins the Big 10 Championship. Lost a close game by less than 7 points during the regular season against a top 20 team and lost the BCS game by less than 7 points.

Ez,

Once again.

I like Bo Pelinj. I love his passion for his work, his loyalty, and if think he can x and o with the best if them. Hell, his scheme should have won the last bowl games he was in, they were that good.

But his downfalls as a head coach goes beyond leeway for injuries this year. His teams lose because of the same errors that have been around since his first year. His arrogance sometimes gets in the way of him truly being truly successful, and he cuts off his own nose to spite his face, to the detriment of the program. Failure to admit that he needed help and clung to his raw assistants, which, while admirable and shows he's appreciative to how he got his opportunity, is completely hamstringing him. Finally, letting a toxic person be his defensive coordinator, which had to have made his job exponentially harder, anywhere near his seven figure salary and will probably be the job most people remember him for.

It's unreal that all of these things are essentially self-inflicted. But to me, it's going to be his undoing, because I don't see most of that getting better. I guess we'll stay tuned to see what unfolds.

But please don't call me a "hater" or anything like that. I'm far from it, I'm just done with the treadmill act.

Well lets just use all of Bo's wins and losses over the last 6 years, but in the 7th year the guy wins the Big 10 Championship. Lost a close game by less than 7 points during the regular season against a top 20 team and lost the BCS game by less than 7 points.

Nope he would not make it to that point. I get what you are trying to do by saying Bo will win 12 in two years yadda yadda yadda but his 6 years of manning the ship show otherwise.