\\ Penn State Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

There's nothing left to fight for this year. No Conference Championship, no National Championship, no major bowls.

I guess all that's left to do is be a plain old fan, just cheering on the team with no expectations and no preconceptions. No sides, no teams, no agendas and no "my guy/the other guy."

Everyone who wears an N on their helmet is your team today. Root for them, cheer them on, hope for the best. Put the best connotation on their actions, believe in them, and support them, win or lose.

It's times like these where we have to ask ourselves, do we believe those words on etched in our stadium, or do we only believe them when the going's good?

deed.jpg

I am still proud of this team. They have fought all year along against some tough hurdles. They are going through a terrible time right now. They need our support to win these last two games, to make it on par with their past ones at least. Good Luck Bo, Beck and Pap. Play the best game to date.

Not about the wins or losses guys, it is about our team, our love affair with this program and state. Be Proud of being a Husker FAN!!!!

There's nothing left to fight for this year. No Conference Championship, no National Championship, no major bowls.

I guess all that's left to do is be a plain old fan, just cheering on the team with no expectations and no preconceptions. No sides, no teams, no agendas and no "my guy/the other guy."

Everyone who wears an N on their helmet is your team today. Root for them, cheer them on, hope for the best. Put the best connotation on their actions, believe in them, and support them, win or lose.

It's times like these where we have to ask ourselves, do we believe those words on etched in our stadium, or do we only believe them when the going's good?

deed.jpg

Winning may help recruiting. I imagine ending the season with a 4 game losing streak doesn't entice many recruits.